Fantasy Premeir League???

Members online

Ffs

Screenshot_20170812-082506.png

im on holiday or i would of joined.
im in my back garden having a glass of wine for breakfast....after buying the taxi driver a mc donalds breakfast.
to cut a long story short....good night.

20 quid in should be about right.
Maybe the sponsors will continue with their legendary support and generosity. @Plasterers1StopShop , @Speedskim @BritishGypsum @knauf @Danny.
hopefully youll be back on board once again (y).
20 quid in should be about right.
Maybe the sponsors will continue with their legendary support and generosity. @Plasterers1StopShop , @Speedskim @BritishGypsum @knauf @Danny.
hopefully youll be back on board once again (y).

Absolutely! - a pleasure as always :)

Well lads it’s getting to the nitty gritty, 3 games left, and it looks as though it’s down to two players, Breast Brom and spreadingeverywhere, with only 3 points between them before the start of this game week.
A double gameweek next week so still a lot of points to play for, maybe even with timely use of a chip next week Vics dazzlers might even come with a wet sail!
Best of luck.

Well lads it’s getting to the nitty gritty, 3 games left, and it looks as though it’s down to two players, Breast Brom and spreadingeverywhere, with only 3 points between them before the start of this game week.
A double gameweek next week so still a lot of points to play for, maybe even with timely use of a chip next week Vics dazzlers might even come with a wet sail!
Best of luck.

I forgot all about it lol