family fall outs

hector

sooooo, youngest brother 46, has now fell out with me and another brother, says he does not want to speak to either of us again, on the phone to me last night shouting and swearing, just held the phone at arms length and just let him carry on, did not shout/swear back at all, now this really upset him , as he was not getting the response he wanted, just kept calm and let him carry on, anyhooooooo off my xmas list now,

also,

working with a joiner this week , who has 3 brothers, all married, but none of the wives can stand each other, so because of that the brothers dont see each other,

electrician did some work for his sister, who for what ever reason bless her , had mistakenly assumed that the house rewire was free, so had her husband, now 2 years and still not paid, they do not speak

builder i do work for has just split up from his brother who was a partner in the firm, his brother worked on jobs okay, but did not do or want to do any quotes/paperwork/etc etc, he said his day finished at 4p.m. they do not speak now,

strange thing families

You can't pick em m8 !
What you do to upset your poor brother so much ? :coffe:
i stuck up for my other brother , who found his wife kissing 2 men in the back of a car, a strong roman catholic as well/ religous woman,

this was his second marriage, now ended ,

my brother kicked her out and divorced her, and my by dear brother belived he should have accepted her apology , hence i stuck up for him , and he did not like it,

out of curiosity what would anybody else have done, kick her out and divorce, or an apology

i stuck up for my other brother , who found his wife kissing 2 men in the back of a car, a strong roman catholic as well/ religous woman,

my brother kicked her out and divorced her, and my by dear brother belived he should have accepted her apology , hence i stuck up for him , and he did not like it,

out of curiosity what would anybody else have done, kick her out and divorce, or an apology
Life’s too short - better to be happy on your own than be with someone you don’t trust or like.

Is she good looking, cos that could make all the difference. :sisi:

Why am I wrong, in so many ways ?
8FxEa.gif

f**k*d her off

I.d of got in back of car with em