Fairy Liquid in Sand and Cement Mix

Members online

vV2KnT1.jpg

You mean a lath and plaster ceiling?
Was..but it was 100 mm thick tbh never seen one the same had solid floor upstairs and the ceilings downstairs and first floor were 80- 100 mm thick lath and plaster ..in the loft were oak trees looked like they had literally been cut down and trimmed up on site and put in for the roof in 1800s (thinking about it they might of been built 16/1700s but anyway it was old) absolutely solid and still in great condition I'll try find the pictures from the job on my computer somewhere.

Was..but it was 100 mm thick tbh never seen one the same had solid floor upstairs and the ceilings downstairs and first floor were 80- 100 mm thick lath and plaster ..in the loft were oak trees looked like they had literally been cut down and trimmed up on site and put in for the roof in 1800s (thinking about it they might of been built 16/1700s but anyway it was old) absolutely solid and still in great condition I'll try find the pictures from the job on my computer somewhere.

Must have taking months probably years to build some of these old Victorian homes. Every coat had to be left to dry for atleast a week I think before another could go on, and there was atleast 3 coats then a finish. plus nailing every piece of lath to the joists or studs, then finishing the edges was a giant cornice full of enrichments! Then on outside having a stonemason carving out all the stone. Joiners plumbers and sparks still had it easy back then tho

Get my £1400 out I'll be finished tomorrow, you and the family remember to wear the hard hats I've supplied when youse are sitting watching tele.

So Peoples Etc Even Decided
Some Kids Is Messing

Work that one out plonkers

Took me all day

Can just imagine settling down to watch corrie and u get a sand and cement block hit u on ya mush..op thought u was banging sum pics up or has the big cuddly bear aka flynny scared u off

I am more concerned about sand and cement on the ceiling :D Maybe some of the old school spreads may shed some light on that....

Using fairy liquid is fine... imo just makes it nicer to use... makes it creamy :D

o dear danny -------- stick to computers :inocente: are you buying a horse :inocente::lol:

You cant control the suction on blueboard for cement..
Unless you use a pyecost .

Last edited: