Faces to names

Members online

Sorry I missed this last night you pair of tarts ,I could have taken it to a whole new level.

calling people c**ts
who's going through a bad time
I'm sober now
your still at it
You ever call one of your mates a dickhead? Do you actually mean that you think they’re a dickhead? I don’t think he’s a c**t, I don’t know him. I think you’re being a bit of a tit though mate

izkSRqf.gif

Not sure if you can still read threads from ten years ago etc but internet and forums were still newish. Most threads were good to read with loads of knowledge and banter, blokes just got fed up of chancers and fake accounts which spoilt it. Good knowledgable blokes left, I’ve learnt a lot over the years although when I joined I thought I was good but soon learnt I wasn’t!

Not sure if you can still read threads from ten years ago etc but internet and forums were still newish. Most threads were good to read with loads of knowledge and banter, blokes just got fed up of chancers and fake accounts which spoilt it. Good knowledgable blokes left, I’ve learnt a lot over the years although when I joined I thought I was good but soon learnt I wasn’t!
I was only agreeing with the last bit you c**t.

So we can have a Algee style squabble. Lol