Faces to names

Just thinking about putting faces to names to everyone on here. Makes it more real knowing who we all are!!

I'll start off

M

MrSpoon85

mm strongbow 8)

christ

Private Member
phippsy u look a bit like me........ ha

also do u surf

GrantyBoy

Trowel...no offence m8 but i can't help but think Julian Clary:D do u get that alot?

yeah i surf ....badly..but enjoy it...going to agadir in marroco next year..cant wait... heres the real me, with me son ;D lol...sorry no cider shots of me

how do ya add pictures ?????????????????????????????????????????

dont put your mug on mart dont want to scare em all i gotta look at it all the time scary :p :p :eek: :eek:

scott said:
is any 1 gonna tell me how the fuk to add pictures
join Photobucket, its free, sign up then load up your photos, once that's done go to your photo and it will have and "IMG" link underneath it, copy it, then paste it in a post here, job done.

christ

Private Member
open an account with photobucket upload your pictures to there..... then copy and paste the img code to the post

Semaj said:
scott said:
is any 1 gonna tell me how the fuk to add pictures
join Photobucket, its free, sign up then load up your photos, once that's done go to your photo and it will have and "IMG" link underneath it, copy it, then paste it in a post here, job done.
Couldnt have said it any better ;D

nice tatooes mate a was thinkin bout gettin me shouldr down to me elbow tated just ponderin on what to get exactly

Pug

Private Member
plenty of web sites for inspiration. always go for a custom design tho. i like jap stuff, full sleeves, chest and back piece.

rememberd this thread today still a few people hidin away

i`m a bit stupid when it comes to computers will try but sounds complicated

Love CBD