Dreamteam Season 2

Members online

Hi Guys,

Sorry for the delays in getting the prizes over to you. Things have been mental! They have now all been sent out by TNT and will arrive with you tomorrow. Was hoping to have a few of our new tools to put in there but they are still being made. Will be ready for next time.
@beddy, I put an XXL Polo in there for you as well ;-)
Got mine t'other day Ryan, some great prizes in there mate cheers, testing that bucket tomorrow with a skip load of rubble to shift :RpS_thumbsup:
(The chipmunks helped me unwrap it like, thanks Arti-pants:RpS_unsure: )

arti mate you got my email addy? ill paypal you what i owe you

not been on here for ages cos its **** on my phone and the laptop is fooked

Ffs Ian. The juice has been running since you ain't paid so it's £50 now. I was gonna send the heavies round but beddy and lordy were too busy

Ffs Ian. The juice has been running since you ain't paid so it's £50 now. I was gonna send the heavies round but beddy and lordy were too busy
Soz mate honestly x whats crack with dreamtesm 3?

Im just getting some numbers together and then we'll crack on like last year. Ill keep it at £20 per entry. so ill expect to get paid off you sometime between 2015-16..........................:rolleyes)............................:RpS_wink:

Happy to Sponsor another season.

Would anyone be keen on the first prize being a week's hire for a machine FOC? Or would you prefer tools etc?

Obviously with the machine hire there will be T's & C's

Last edited:
You need to register and select your team from The Sun £500,000 Dream Team Fantasy Football. Your 1st team entry is free and you can pre-register a team now and confirm your registration on 16th August. (loads of transfers are still to be made so it might be worth hanging on till just before the season kicks off to confirm your team.

Even if you dont have a scooby doo about picking a team your can a lucky dip computer generated team to get you started. Once you have a team, if you want to join the forum league the entry fee is £20 (payment by paypal and i will supply my email address for payment). I will then send out the league PIN & Password by either email or PM from the forum. ( i published these details last year on the forum and some random numpty ended up joining the league whose wasnt from the forum :rolleyes)) so these details are highly classified :RpS_wink:

We will have a prize fund at the end of the season for the top 3 marragers (thats not a spelling mistake).

Hopefully Danny will be contributing this year....:rolleyes) like he said he would last year and we got the square root of fu@k all off him

Depending on prizes i will try to do a prize for Marrager of the Month (MOM). Last year we had prizes for everyone in the league wether you won a MOM or not........:RpS_thumbsup:.

I will post when transfer windows are coming up and various other information as required. The Sun £500,000 Dream Team Fantasy Football has all the information if you need it or just PM me with any questions.

Leagues were limited to 10 teams last year so places are limited..................its just for fun and there is plenty banter.........My young appentice clarky was the Marrager of the season last year and im sure he will be more than happy to give us all the benefit of his knowledge

Any other forum sponsors willing to help out with prizes would be very welcome..............maybe one of the PFT sponsors could donate a Ritmo.......................:RpS_wink:

Once you have a team, paypal me your hard earned and ill give you the secret code..............hopefully i wont mixed this up with the code for the key pad on the G** section..................dont want any fiborus G** boys in there

My paypal addy is artisan_jt@btinternet.com