The Sun Dreamteam Football

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Goodies .:RpS_biggrin:.

The Sun Dreamteam Football
also got a hat and mug from Scotty today..:RpS_thumbup:

i got another package yester day with a coat, hat and another cup the coat is bang on!!! cheers speedskip !!

Mugs, pens, bottle-openers, sweatshirt, polo shirt, trowels, window protection sheets, beanie hat, tape measure. 16" TV, calculator :RpS_thumbsup:

Thanks again Arty, AND THANKS TO ALL THE SPONSORS :RpS_thumbup:

Anything for you Uncle Alvin...................Just picked up a new sponsor, he used to be a plasterer but recently came into some money. he says we can all look forward to a teal polo shirt each.....................:RpS_unsure:

Last edited:
Two speedy's and a pole attachment came today.:RpS_thumbup:..................thanks Scott...........
liked who you posted it to !!!:RpS_crying:.
..........you cock .:RpS_laugh:
thanks to all the sponsors again, the last few days have been like an awards bash.:RpS_thumbsup:
the wife keeps calling me a lucky git.............. or .....MC. FATARM !!!!!!!.:RpS_lol:

well McFatarm has been pumping some other Mrs Ace......................like your momma................................:RpS_thumbsup:

lol, when did he say he got a coat..................:RpS_confused:
dont think he did did he? just thought with you doing the multi quote you was trying to say that hed already modeled it? if you wasnt what was you saying? it must have gone over my head

i was laughing at McFatarm had already posted a pic and he asked you to post your pic of the coat, but you asked him to post his pic 1st which he already had done................:RpS_laugh:. Gonna start calling you balderick or maybe trigger..................:RpS_thumbup:

More importantly...............are you back on the trowel yet?

i was laughing at McFatarm had already posted a pic and he asked you to post your pic of the coat, but you asked him to post his pic 1st which he already had done................:RpS_laugh:. Gonna start calling you balderick or maybe trigger..................:RpS_thumbup:

More importantly...............are you back on the trowel yet?
he asked me to model it ya nut lol so i said you first
ye mate back on it but for only one more day for a while,, i go on holiday a week on wednesday for a month then 7 days later im having the other elbow done so ill be out of it for a while yet

ye a month im off to Rhodes and I get married while im there. Whitby is one of my fave places in Britain to go

ye a month im off to Rhodes and I get married while im there. Whitby is one of my fave places in Britain to go

you can get married in ya speedskim jacket and send us a pic...........:RpS_wink: or better still get your lass to wear is as she's sprawled across the leopard print shezlong.................:RpS_thumbsup:

whereabouts in Rhodes ya going Ian?
We're looking to go there July/August..............them Greeks are nice people :RpS_thumbup:

we are close to lindos
you been before ? ive only been once and that was to faliraki about 15 years ago, went to lindos and its redhot hotter than any other place on the island

Status
Not open for further replies.