Dreamteam Season 2

Members online

Cheers mate ~ sorry about that - someone messing around with the details. I wonder who that might be??
Give you a clue he's half Portuguese half Honduran and half Speedskim :)

I often wondered why my middle names were Osvaldo Rigoberto................and clearly my mamma was a dirt bag............:RpS_crying:

Cheers for the polo's @Speedskim

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Guys,

Sorry for the delays in getting the prizes over to you. Things have been mental! They have now all been sent out by TNT and will arrive with you tomorrow. Was hoping to have a few of our new tools to put in there but they are still being made. Will be ready for next time.
@beddy, I put an XXL Polo in there for you as well ;-)

Is there any other way for you Ste..................................:RpS_biggrin:

@Plasterers1StopShop got a goodie bag today..................Cheers Ryan....................:RpS_thumbup:

Dont know if everybody got a pair of Mapei work trousers but i think i got @beddy 's.....................XXL..................anyone wanna swap for a medium pair ?

@plasterersonestopshop got my goody bag today was well good, cheers for that, you've really went to town. Never knew you did the masking film with cloth tape, will be putting an order in.

Cheers for the reminder Stu.....................Ryan do you sell the blue tape thats on top of the drop film on its own.......................hope that makes sense

Hi Guys,

Sorry for the delays in getting the prizes over to you. Things have been mental! They have now all been sent out by TNT and will arrive with you tomorrow. Was hoping to have a few of our new tools to put in there but they are still being made. Will be ready for next time.

Cheers for the goodies ryan, your a top man. Many thanks:RpS_thumbsup:

Mines at the tnt depot somewhere. Will get it tomorrow hopefully. Better be a fuxking s*p*r*lex in there

Yeh mines at the tnt depot too...card thru the door,.......parcel for mc fatarm at the local depot:RpS_lol:

wasnt expecting anything tbh:RpS_unsure:
cheers ryan:RpS_thumbup:

ps....did beddy get his speedskim set he was hinting for:RpS_biggrin:

Yeh mines at the tnt depot too...card thru the door,.......parcel for mc fatarm at the local depot:RpS_lol:

wasnt expecting anything tbh:RpS_unsure:
cheers ryan:RpS_thumbup:

ps....did beddy get his speedskim set he was hinting for:RpS_biggrin:

******* warped already

Hi Guys,

Thanks ryan got my goodie bucket today!!!:RpS_thumbsup: Top man!!!!

Big thanks to Ryan for the goodies!!! Really not expecting this.....

After a stressful afternoon, it was nice to get home and have a pressie to open

Cheers

Thanks from me too mate. Although I think you mixed up mine and lordys polos. Xxl...I don't think so! The bucket looks really robust too.

Mine fits me like a glove Beddy - a size M.......... lol

...... only joking - once I got the tent poles out it was a good fit. Thinking Ryan may be a taylor lol

Quite like the colour as well!

Looks like someone has done a great job of organising this league and negotiating very good prices from the sponsors....So who put all this together then?

Mine fits me like a glove Beddy - a size M.......... lol

...... only joking - once I got the tent poles out it was a good fit. Thinking Ryan may be a taylor lol

Quite like the colour as well!

Yeah a latex glove thats too small and rips when you try and put it on lol