Dreamteam Season 2

Arti

Alreet Lads & Lasses,
Back by popular demand, This is the new thread for the new fantasy football season. All the info needed to join the Forum league will be on here soon.

But in the mean time click on the link and have a read of how to pick and register a team.
The Sun £500,000 Dream Team Fantasy Football

Any questions just ask. Ive done a sticky and just waiting for Danny to sort it

Cheers

Arti

can we get thumbs up from anyone thats gonna join this year??

:RpS_thumbsup:

What prizes would you guys prefer this year? Obviously had the EZE Spat and a few others last year

Please be realistic though :RpS_thumbup:

dont know mate what what kind of things would you be prepared to offer?? pm us and let us know then we could have a vote?
chaps i know this is artis Baby but do we think we should have a committee and make some rules? I do!

What kinda rules ian? Pick your team, pay your stake, do your transfers etc.arti deals with the sponsors, mom prizes.
Then enjoy and have a laugh..:RpS_biggrin:
you want to be chairman of the commitee,dont you .:RpS_sneaky:

dont pay on time kick out anyone joining without permission kick out, im sure you could think of some too mate? also if more people join like it looks like do you think its fair to let arti do it all on his own?? ok by me if he wants to
no i dont want to be the chairman but id do the chair lady :RpS_wink: there is one isnt there??? surely there must be

heres what im thinking,, what you think???

POSPLAYERCLUB£M%PTS
MIDWalcott, TheoARS5.522.8%230
DEFVertonghen, JanTOT5.525.4%164
STRvan Persie, RobinMUN8.054.0%286
DEFTurner, MichaelNOR1.52.6%59
MIDSnodgrass, RobertNOR3.07.1%154
GKReina, PepeLIV3.53.0%100
STRPodolski, LukasARS4.02.6%146
MIDMata, JuanCHE7.028.6%331
DEFIvanovic, BranislavCHE6.57.5%177
STRDefoe, JermainTOT3.53.6%138
DEFClyne, NathanielSOT2.01.9%55

Reina has gone to napoli on loan.......................Come on Ian , keep up son.......................:rolleyes)

heres what im thinking,, what you think???

POSPLAYERCLUB£M%PTS
GKReina, PepeLIV3.53.0%100
DEFIvanovic, BranislavCHE6.57.5%177
STRDefoe, JermainTOT3.53.6%138[/TD
[TD="bgcolor: #C8C8C8"]
you'll do well to avoid relegation there Ian .come on ! Get down the club and consult your marras .:RpS_wink:

Reina has gone to napoli on loan.......................Come on Ian , keep up son.......................:rolleyes)
told you i dont know nothing about football lol i dont even watch it!! ive not pressed select yet on the team ive just been messing and thought id see what you lot think,, and why his he still in the list if hes not playing English football :RpS_confused:

you'll do well to avoid relegation there Ian .come on ! Get down the club and consult your marras .:RpS_wink:
there are some top players there mate!! isnt the??? lol

right then what about this pmsl
POSPLAYERCLUB£M%PTS
DEFChicoSWA2.524.5%111
GKCech, PetrCHE5.513.8%156
STRBenteke, ChristianAVL5.516.9%193

Chico........................:-0 WTF are you doing Ian..........................:RpS_laugh:

decent defender with the money i had left, you gonna tell me hes no longer in the country arnt you?
told you a million times i know nothing about football lol

Maybe you should sweet talk McFatarm and he might give you some Marrager tips...................:RpS_wub:

so you dont think much to my selection then?

surely all the names on the list must be playing in the prem this season??

so you dont think much to my selection then?

surely all the names on the list must be playing in the prem this season??

That team looks mustard on paper marra..................:RpS_thumbup:

You need to register and select your team from The Sun £500,000 Dream Team Fantasy Football. Your 1st team entry is free and you can pre-register a team now and confirm your registration on 1st August. (loads of transfers are still to be made so it might be worth hanging on till just before the season kicks off to confirm your team.

Even if you dont have a scooby doo about picking a team your can a lucky dip computer generated team to get you started. Once you have a team, if you want to join the forum league the entry fee is £20 (payment by paypal and i will supply my email address for payment). I will then send out the league PIN & Password by either email or PM from the forum. ( i published these details last year on the forum and some random numpty ended up joining the league whose wasnt from the forum :rolleyes)) so these details are highly classified :RpS_wink:

We will have a prize fund at the end of the season for the top 3 marragers (thats not a spelling mistake). We have a few sponsors on board from last season (Ryan hill from Plasterers1stop, Scott form Speedskim & Richard Lord form Knauf). Unfortunately we lost Refina this year :RpS_thumbdn:. Hopefully Danny will be contributing this year....:rolleyes)

Depending on prizes i will try to do a prize for Marrager of the Month (MOM). Last year we had prizes for everyone in the league wether you won a MOM or not........:RpS_thumbsup:.

I will post when transfer windows are coming up and various other information as required. The Sun £500,000 Dream Team Fantasy Football has all the information if you need it or just PM me with any questions.

Leagues were limited to 15 teams last year so places are limited..................its just for fun and there is plenty banter.........McFatarm was the Marrager of the season last year and im sure he will be more than happy to give us all the benefit of his knowledge

Any other forum sponsors willing to help out with prizes would be very welcome..............maybe one of the PFT sponsors could donate a Ritmo.......................:RpS_wink:

not long nar
is the first game to be played a week this sat?

how much will the subs be

not long nar
is the first game to be played a week this sat?

how much will the subs be

You need to register and select your team from The Sun £500,000 Dream Team Fantasy Football. Your 1st team entry is free and you can pre-register a team now and confirm your registration on 1st August. (loads of transfers are still to be made so it might be worth hanging on till just before the season kicks off to confirm your team.

Even if you dont have a scooby doo about picking a team your can a lucky dip computer generated team to get you started. Once you have a team, if you want to join the forum league the entry fee is £20 (payment by paypal and i will supply my email address for payment). I will then send out the league PIN & Password by either email or PM from the forum. ( i published these details last year on the forum and some random numpty ended up joining the league whose wasnt from the forum :rolleyes)) so these details are highly classified :RpS_wink:

We will have a prize fund at the end of the season for the top 3 marragers (thats not a spelling mistake). We have a few sponsors on board from last season (Ryan hill from Plasterers1stop, Scott form Speedskim & Richard Lord form Knauf). Unfortunately we lost Refina this year :RpS_thumbdn:. Hopefully Danny will be contributing this year....:rolleyes)

Depending on prizes i will try to do a prize for Marrager of the Month (MOM). Last year we had prizes for everyone in the league wether you won a MOM or not........:RpS_thumbsup:.

I will post when transfer windows are coming up and various other information as required. The Sun £500,000 Dream Team Fantasy Football has all the information if you need it or just PM me with any questions.

Leagues were limited to 15 teams last year so places are limited..................its just for fun and there is plenty banter.........McFatarm was the Marrager of the season last year and im sure he will be more than happy to give us all the benefit of his knowledge

Any other forum sponsors willing to help out with prizes would be very welcome..............maybe one of the PFT sponsors could donate a Ritmo.......................:RpS_wink:

:rolleyes).............some chairwoman you would be Ian...................start reading the info you big horses ass....................:flapper: