Dreamteam Season 2

Members online

:rolleyes).............some chairwoman you would be Ian...................start reading the info you big horses ass....................:flapper:
but how much is it to enter?how do we pay And
What's the pin and password? Who's the sponsors????????????.:RpS_lol:

:rolleyes).............some chairwoman you would be Ian...................start reading the info you big horses ass....................:flapper:

must have missed that post mate, you know what they say if in doubt just ask

another 2 w@nk question for ya to pull apart............... when is the first game played and does the transfers stop today because i dont want to pick some over paid pr1ck only to find out hes p1ssed off to spain just after ive pressed the save button

The 1st game is 17th. The registration opens tomorrow and you can swap players until the 17th...........:RpS_thumbup:

DREAMTEAM LEAGUE IS NOW OPEN....................:RpS_thumbsup:

get ya teams in and ill PM you the details for the £20 entry fee and the league PIN & Password

oh whats the 'we've' lark?? theres no discussing and getting a team together with ya mate!! :RpS_biggrin:

post ya team up then and lets have a look:RpS_sneaky:

Hey, look here! I got our Ricky ('cos he's good with footie stuff, like) to do us a team!

Gis the pin thingie and paypal details - we'll be good to rock n roll!

so then newbie you fancy ya chances do ya ?? mmmm bring it on big boy!!

arti wont be able to give you the pin yet because it hasnt started yet but im sure he'll be here soon to clear it all up

Av got the league sorted marra..............did it 1st thing yesterday morning........................:RpS_thumbup:

so then newbie you fancy ya chances do ya ?? mmmm bring it on big boy!!

arti wont be able to give you the pin yet because it hasnt started yet but im sure he'll be here soon to clear it all up

Big boy??? Well, yeah, he is kinda!! :RpS_wink: I like your fighting talk tho!!

well thats mine done
pin and email addy required mate so i can pay ya

Last edited:
GKMignolet, SimonLIV
DEF
Ivanovic, BranislavCHE
DEF
Rat, RazvanWHM
DEF
Toure, KoloLIV
DEF
Walker, KyleTOT
MID
Coutinho, PhilippeLIV
MID
Mata, JuanCHE
MIDSilva, DavidMCY
STR
Dzeko, EdinMCY
STRLukaku, RomeluCHE
STR
van Persie, RobinMUN

mignolet lol
joined the league mate

and money sent (itll show in our lasses name mate, i think)

Last edited:
before the first game kicks off would be a good start lol 17th mate, you can select ya team now and change them about untill 12.45pm on the 17th

Is that what you say to your lass when ya on the nest......................:RpS_thumbup:

Oh - and for the record.... Knauf goodies sorted as prizes as well!! :RpS_thumbsup:

Knauf - Proud Sponsors of "TPF 2013 / 2014 Dreamteam League!"

Spoke to Bob from PICS and he's gonna donate some stuff for the cause....................:RpS_thumbup:.
Ive PM'd claymonster to see if he was doing it thins year but no reply...............:RpS_unsure:

Team Name: Scissors Squad
POSITIONPLAYERTEAMVALUE
Goalkeeper Jaaskelainen, J West Ham United£2.0m
Defender Rafael Manchester United£5.0m
Jagielka, P Everton£4.5m
Agger, D Liverpool£5.0m
Shawcross, R Stoke City£4.0m
Midfielder Mata, J Chelsea£7.0m
Kagawa, S Manchester United£4.5m
Nolan, K West Ham United£3.5m
Striker Suarez, L Liverpool£7.5m
Podolski, L Arsenal£4.0m
Agbonlahor, G Aston Villa£3.0m
TOTAL:£50m

You were right when you said you knew nowt aboot football Richard.....................:RpS_wink:

You were right when you said you knew nowt aboot football Richard.....................:RpS_wink:

All got good points last year... and guaranteed to play almost every game this year.... (Injuries to all in the first 2 weeks... LOL)

Otherwise... when we setting up the Rugby Union one....?

you can have the rugby union one when Danny sorts the G** section...................:RpS_thumbup:

STILL LOOKING FOR MORE PLAYERS........................HOWAY THE LADS.....................:RpS_thumbsup: