Dreamteam Season 2

Members online

No members online now.
Come On @Plasterers1StopShop - get a team sorted and get involved in the fun!

I'm more an egg chaser as well, but apparently on here that is a little - well you know.....

They prefer the Gentlemens game played by thugs, than the thugs game played by Gentlemen on here..... Pfft... LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
Come On @Plasterers1StopShop - get a team sorted and get involved in the fun!

I'm more an egg chaser as well, but apparently on here that is a little - well you know.....

They prefer the Gentlemens game played by thugs, than the thugs game played by Gentlemen on here..... Pfft... LOL

Strictly an egg chaser, you should know that Rich! Can't break the code of conduct now can I!. My football knowledge is awful also, I can't even remember the last time I watched a game! Wouldn't even know where to start.

Get a rugby one going and it will be a pleasure to beat all of you :)

Strictly an egg chaser, you should know that Rich! Can't break the code of conduct now can I!. My football knowledge is awful also, I can't even remember the last time I watched a game! Wouldn't even know where to start.

Me too really! LOL

another one for the G** section....................:rolleyes)

You can lucky dip ya team ryan if ya nah nowt aboot footba................:RpS_thumbup:

im a League man, love watching Union too and i know nothing about football i dont even like football

welcome along marra...............a toon player......................:RpS_scared:

Not holding out much hope of many clean sheets mind, but should score a boat load of goals! Lol

i dont know owt about football as you all saw last season, im only in it to boost Arti's ISA fund :rolleyes)

should have at least 8. scottie needs to get his team logged into the league, and waiting for JTF to stump up his coin so that he can join the party. I think claymonster is coming back as well.............................:RpS_thumbup:

I've chosen all Villa players and have £45 million left!:huh:
did you have to bye the stadium and surrounding are too?

should have at least 8. scottie needs to get his team logged into the league, and waiting for JTF to stump up his coin so that he can join the party. I think claymonster is coming back as well.............................:RpS_thumbup:

wayy hayy the monster is on his way.. come on monster get ya team sorted

What do i need to do with my team now @ARTisan (apart from probably pick a better one)lol

Screenshot_2013-08-09-19-50-13_zpsbb248506.png

Last edited:
Sorted teams signed in now:RpS_thumbsup:

I will be in arty boy,haven't sorted a team yet though.dont do PayPal either.other than that everything's hunky dory.

Beddy you need to send £20 to Artisans paypal through email and he will send you log in details.

read the PM i sent you \ few days back with my email address on and paypal me 20 large...........:RpS_thumbup: then al send you the pin and password.....................Oi........ @beddy