Dot and dab over very uneven stone walls

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what I thought. Never mind I bet your a great plasterer:RpS_wink: Strong of arm, empty of head.

Who was talking to you anyway bubbles?

That's what I thought. Never mind I bet your a great plasterer:RpS_wink: Strong of arm, empty of head.

Who was talking to you anyway bubbles?

Don't condemn those you wish to emulate :RpS_thumbup:

And I've still got copies of those photos you kindly posted :RpS_thumbsup:

Wow! You are a lucky, lucky boy! Looks a bit different now, come and take a look! I would love to meet you:RpS_wub:

@marshall Don't give in to them forum 'bully-boys' they are a small but tight group. Singularly they are not worth a carrot and together not worth much more! Keep asking your questions mate, fortunately there are a few very helpful informative registered members who will help you:RpS_thumbup:

Last edited by a moderator:
How about a large slice of mind your own fooking business?:RpS_lol:

I am now 'THE BOSS':RpS_thumbup:

Sacked or sucked, which is it?

The other day you couldn't hold back on telling us all the inner workings of Goldfinch, don't start getting all coy on us now.

@marshall Don't give in to them forum 'bully-boys' they are a small but tight group. Singularly they are not worth a carrot and together not worth much more! Keep asking your questions mate, fortunately there are a few very helpful informative registered members who will help you:RpS_thumbup:

Thanks for the advice mate, I'll bear it in mind :)

How's you're mother?

How's you're mother?

If you wish to take the piss out of people for saying something stupid, asking a stupid question or just being stupid in general, feel free if you have nothing better to do.
but slagging off family members is an all new low, even for the kind of person I know you are. it's even worse if said family member has died. not that you would give a toss about something so trivial of course.
then again, slagging off family members is usually a desperate attempt to be funny, usually said by a man who has got nothing better to say.
sounds like you all over if you ask me.

How's you're mother?

She is disgustingly well, thank you for asking. She treated me to a wonderful lunch for my birthday on saturday. She is off on her holidays next week, Menorca, beautiful at this time of year. I should receive a postcard.

Did your mum's fungus respond to the antibiotics?

No, he knew I was plenty good enough to 'go it alone':cool: No violence involved, just a mutual parting of ways. Here's to the good times:RpS_drool:

That's what you heard, what he probably said was "I think it's time you f****d off"

Err, good luck :RpS_thumbup:

Sacked or sucked, which is it?

The other day you couldn't hold back on telling us all the inner workings of Goldfinch, don't start getting all coy on us now.

No, I have indeed learned the error of my ways now DannyMuck. You will now be fed nothing other than bullsh1t from this day on! Get yourself a large spoon:RpS_lol:

Wasn't he the labourer that was asking advice because the chap he worked for didnt know what he was doing now he's going alone?

I can hardly believe the parents are proud of that Tw@ can you marshall?

I can't believe it either. I've had a few jobs where I have encountered someone as desperate as spunky, they have no imagination and they can't think of anything better to say, so they start with the mother and father jokes.
I've shut quite a lot of people like spunky down by telling them that both my parents are dead, some have called me a liar, but I can assure you I'm not.

Status
Not open for further replies.