Dot and dab over very uneven stone walls

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe it either. I've had a few jobs where I have encountered someone as desperate as spunky, they have no imagination and they can't think of anything better to say, so they start with the mother and father jokes.
I've shut quite a lot of people like spunky down by telling them that both my parents are dead, some have called me a liar, but I can assure you I'm not.
Marshall sorry to hear you're parents are dead I don't mean it personally mate

Imagine that on you're cv :RpS_lol:

C.V spunkster? Aren't they for people who want work? I have work galore in fact i'm as busy as a one-leged man in an arse kicking contest:RpS_lol:

Give up marra, you don't have enough words in your vocabulary to give me anything like a good verbal fight. That's what school was for, don't you wish now that you turned up for at least 1 day?

C.V spunkster? Aren't they for people who want work? I have work galore in fact i'm as busy as a one-leged man in an arse kicking contest:RpS_lol:

Give up marra, you don't have enough words in your vocabulary to give me anything like a good verbal fight. That's what school was for, don't you wish now that you turned up for at least 1 day?

Don't you mean 'as useful as'? :RpS_confused:

Enter MODERATOR! Try going back and reading from the start, your facts are incorrect!

Oh, and friends in the right places:RpS_wink:

I read it from the start, it started with you coming on here asking was your boss doing it right coz you never had a clue, to you getting sacked. Or does it go back even further?

I read it from the start, it started with you coming on here asking was your boss doing it right coz you never had a clue, to you getting sacked. Or does it go back even further?

:RpS_confused::RpS_confused::RpS_confused: What on earth are you talking about? It's tuesday and your name is flynnyman:RpS_lol:

Oh you are going alright of that I have no doubt, jump or be pushed, the writing is on the wall .paul got done over by a t b . Poor man was trying to make a living, wanted no attention just his earnings

Oh you are going alright of that I have no doubt, jump or be pushed, the writing is on the wall .paul got done over by a t b . Poor man was trying to make a living, wanted no attention just his earnings

F.Y.I There was nothing else I could be taught, he & I knew the only option was for me to share my wonderous talent, might be in your neck-of-the-woods soon, about time London was treated to some quality plastering craftmanship.

F.Y.I There was nothing else I could be taught, he & I knew the only option was for me to share my wonderous talent, might be in your neck-of-the-woods soon, about time London was treated to some quality plastering craftmanship.

Are you taking a plasterer mate with you like ?

Status
Not open for further replies.