Dot and dab over very uneven stone walls

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
:RpS_lol:
_52663062_t7250169-atlantic_cod_caught_on_a_fishing_hook-spl_zpsb46a49dc.jpg

..you must have a extra large landin:RpS_biggrin:g net spunkster ???

I did s+c at college. which wasn't all classroom work.
as for spunky, he doesn't need a large landing net, I know what he is trying to do and it isn't working.
he is the one acting the cock, which is working perfectly.

Sorry, ment to say he is the one acting LIKE a cock.
I have dealt with idiots like him before. I'm not biting either, I know what he is trying to do and it isn't working.

you try to help people and in the process you end up being called rough, thanks spunky. i suppose this is what they call it when you've been "spunked!". cheeres mate

:RpS_wink:

relax find a plastic bag wrap it round you're head really tight and breathe into it for 5 minutes

I've done two walls so far. I didn't get very good coverage of the adhesive because it had to go on a bit thicker in places. I checked everything this morning and all seems well.

Thats going way too far Spunky. Banters one thing, personal Sh1t like that is another. You are in fact a bit of a cock:rolleyes)

He has been a member on this forum for nearly four year, and people are only just starting to realize this.

I've been taking the piss out of the idiots on here for years Marshall you've just found out because you're new

I hear theres a lad called goldie whos good with s&c maybe he could straighten it up for you.

Thanks for the offer mate, but I've already sorted it. I dot and dabbed it in the end, even though it was a bit thick in places because of how uneven the walls are.

we've got a piece of imitation coal in our gas fire that could've come up with a better reply than that

Right now there is a pile of horse **** in the middle of the road outside my house. I think it could have come up with a better response than how is your mum. I haven't heard any how is your mother jokes since I was 13. grow up son, and find something a bit more original than mother jokes.

Status
Not open for further replies.