Dot and dab marks

Members online

Or listening tut tut xx
Have you seen that film, think it was called 'the brothers grimbsy' made me chuckle when I watched it, thought of you...i saw on the news that the grimbsy populace were not happy about it

Have you seen that film, think it was called 'the brothers grimbsy' made me chuckle when I watched it, thought of you...i saw on the news that the grimbsy populace were not happy about it
I watched it and paused it for something with about 20 mins to go then forgot I was watching it lol nobody gave a f**k to be honest a bit of a flop to be honest, pitty really coz I like Sacha.

I watched it and paused it for something with about 20 mins to go then forgot I was watching it lol nobody gave a f**k to be honest a bit of a flop to be honest, pitty really coz I like Sacha.
Borat film was good...when he came down to the dinner party with the bag of poo cracked me up

I cant see how speed skim saves your body joints though?

Flattening in wet skim isn't harsh on your body at all, its hard troweling and getting the gear on the wall that makes you ache 2 things a speedskim isn't used for.

But as Flynnyman says if you lay flat you dont need it.

I would consider it of I was laying big ceilings but really couldn't see it being a advantage in many other things?

You are either going to agree with me or not depends how much you like the speedskim .. To me it's made a massive difference when it comes to flattening especially on big ceilings and walls.. I put it on nice and neat and flat and I actually really enjoy flattening with it .. Youse can carry on with your 100 strokes each flatten and up and down ladders. me personally I love it :)
I Actually think its funny reading threads it's like here comes back up always the same people agreeing with the same people, everyone views on it will vary just my opinion :)

Get some Dulux diamond matt, maybe 1 litre and test it over a couple of dabs. The dabs will always show through the mist coat.

If the extension was built to regs, 6 days is nothing for dabs that thick to dry out. You will be looking at 4 weeks min for them to dry out.

Does nobody in England build timber frame extensions/new builds? That's all we get here. In almost 10 years doing this I've never seen interior block work walls.

Vince is punting them for a tenner;)
..or there's a right fancy one for 20 quid:)
I will try and sort a reimbursement for you Wilson! When I get back, just popped down South coast territory to check out and approve some new zone members.

WP_20160821_12_44_28_Pro.jpg
WP_20160821_12_47_29_Pro (2).jpg

I cant see how speed skim saves your body joints though?

Flattening in wet skim isn't harsh on your body at all, its hard troweling and getting the gear on the wall that makes you ache 2 things a speedskim isn't used for.

But as Flynnyman says if you lay flat you dont need it.

I would consider it of I was laying big ceilings but really couldn't see it being a advantage in many other things?
There s**t

You don't have moisture jumping across on the wall ties, had this on a job in Richmond, all walls had to be opened up....the brickies left so much muck on the ties the moisture crept through to the internal walls.

Just a thought.

You don't have moisture jumping across on the wall ties, had this on a job in Richmond, all walls had to be opened up....the brickies left so much muck on the ties the moisture crept through to the internal walls.

Just a thought.

I remember on site it was the brickies apprentice that had to make sure the ties were clean :D