Don't buy a makita collated!

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ours is new model the red and black 1? Literally never jammed once! Havnt had that problem yet leeroy fingers crosed

Yeah they are the muts nuts mate but just can't seem to get hold of the cogs. You have to buy the full nose piece hope they have sorted this problem and yours is a good one. I have had mine at least three year and got them from us

Holding board up with your head and telling your mate, " right get one in." I can still hear the sound and rythm of the hammers.

I knew a tacker (who has since retired) well he had a bald patch on his head from resting boards on his head, he also had a lump on his knee from breaking boards with his knee, not sure why he used his knee but he used to get it drained every now and then.

I knew a tacker (who has since retired) well he had a bald patch on his head from resting boards on his head, he also had a lump on his knee from breaking boards with his knee, not sure why he used his knee but he used to get it drained every now and then.

I use my knee also. Boarding was faster with nailing than screws in my opinion.

I use my knee also. Boarding was faster with nailing than screws in my opinion.
What!? How can boarding with nails be faster than collated gun lol..u can fire 30+ screws into a board in about 45 seconds if you can fire 30+ nails into a board whilst holding it in 45 seconds u wana contact guisness book of world records

I cant c holding a board on ur head making him go bold lol and knee is a bad idea I used to do it dsnt half fck it up dnt know y I ever did

What!? How can boarding with nails be faster than collated gun lol..u can fire 30+ screws into a board in about 45 seconds if you can fire 30+ nails into a board whilst holding it in 45 seconds u wana contact guisness book of world records
Paslode Im200 converted to fire protection nails, it fires 2-3 nails a second, twisted ones(just like me) but I think they not up to regs anymore.

@Marshy or @Kitchy could either of you tell me I been looking today and want to know I getting the right one...never had one before
Mines the sd5000 with the collated attachment. There are newer models out now I guess but mines been brilliant and even bought an impact driver too as they share the same batteries that seem to last forever

Mines the sd5000 with the collated attachment. There are newer models out now I guess but mines been brilliant and even bought an impact driver too as they share the same batteries that seem to last forever
Thanks ..one last question will other screws go in it or is it only hilti screws?

That Sdm1 is only available in the US I think and doesn't use normal collated screws.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SD5000 A22 and SMD57 is what you want.

Had a look £500 all in if I am correct.

How much you pay for screws if I brought bulk order any advice of where to buy much appreciated

You should be able to but 10000 35mm collated screws for about £6 a 1000

That Sdm1 is only available in the US I think and doesn't use normal collated screws.

That's correct . They are planing to bring it to uk in the spring, when introducing the new stock list. It's smaller, you will have better control over the screws and in general,but I think it will be more expensive and hilti have come up with solution to use only their own screws. With the current model you can use any and can find some as cheap as £3 for 1000.

Status
Not open for further replies.