Domestic violence.

Members online

scottie5

Private Member
I came close today it was nearly a case of him or me. I was nearly topping myself by 9am.
So Domestic stuff i think the problem is the work is ok-ish I think it's just people, I don't think i likes em.
Theres not enough money in the world would make me tolerate joe public 5 days a week id be on permanent suicide watch.
today Started off ok, with the usual billix.
Fancy a brew?.
Yes.
How do you want it?.
Every hour on the hour, and dont butter my toast.
What?, why not ?.
Cause my bacon might slide off the end of it!.
Went downhill from there then he starts telling me how the neighbour's boys died of a heroin overdose I said well on a positive note I expect they'll no longer have to be eating their breakfast cereal with a fork!.
Then he brings out some of them nice biscuits which they're bloody not.
I said can you turn the heating down?.
Why?.
Cause the chocolate appears to have melted off these here biscuits.
Then farmer Palmer stands the babbling most of the day, not sure what like, cause I had to put my mp3 player on full blast in the end. But it sounded a lot like the insane ramblings of a madman.
just after lunch I said oi don't you have somewhere to be?.
No he said.
oh Fantastic you've already been to the cash point then well it'll save me driving you there in a bit.
He fcuks off out for a bit then mooches back in with an envelope "it's all there" he said.
Well thats good then cause if it wasn't it wouldnt be enough would it?.
ffs.
righto thanks a lot I'll call you when the next bits ready goes :rolleyes:.
Yeah ok cheers thanks be seeing you then, (which I certainly won't be and if you want to speak to me your going to need to bloody shout cause I've already added your number to my phone's block list.:muyenojado::muyenojado::muyenojado:

I came close today it was nearly a case of him or me. I was nearly topping myself by 9am.
So Domestic stuff i think the problem is the work is ok-ish I think it's just people, I don't think i likes em.
Theres not enough money in the world would make me tolerate joe public 5 days a week id be on permanent suicide watch.
Fancy a brew?.
Yes.
How do you want it?.
What?, why not ?.
Went downhill from there then he starts telling me how the neighbour's boys died of a heroin overdose I said well on a positive note I expect they'll no longer have to be eating their breakfast cereal with a fork!.
Why?.
Then farmer Palmer stands the babbling most of the day, not sure what like, cause I had to put my mp3 player on full blast in the end. But it sounded a lot like the insane ramblings of a madman.
No he said.
oh Fantastic you've already been to the cash point then well it'll save me driving you there in a bit.
He fcuks off out for a bit then mooches back in with an envelope "it's all there" he said.
ffs.
Yeah ok cheers thanks be seeing you then, (which I certainly won't be and if you want to speak to me your going to need to bloody shout cause I've already added your number to my phone's block list.:muyenojado::muyenojado::muyenojado:

When one is faced with the news that someone has or is soon likely to shuffle the old mortal coil before their time, try asking what size boots they wear and comment on their nice jacket.

Hear the old pin drop.

...:muyenojado::muyenojado::muyenojado:

Plastering is the easiest job in the world to get rid of ramblers and watchers...oops, watch yourself there mate...really sorry, I like my mix runny...was that your best shirt/shoes/toupe?

I only work by recc now so get good clients but there's still one or two that I've had to walk in to a couple of times before they've taken the hint that they're in the way.

The central heating and small talk is always a problem. Sometimes they want to watch you all day and say how you must be great at baking cakes and don’t your shoulders hurt? Most of the time I get left in peace, really annoying when the room isn’t properly cleared out or the driveway isn’t empty for me to park on. I actually prefer working on site on a Saturday now and having my cis taken out rather than deal with it all.

The central heating and small talk is always a problem. Sometimes they want to watch you all day and say how you must be great at baking cakes and don’t your shoulders hurt? Most of the time I get left in peace, really annoying when the room isn’t properly cleared out or the driveway isn’t empty for me to park on. I actually prefer working on site on a Saturday now and having my cis taken out rather than deal with it all.

Bet your great at Baking cakes lol.
why Yes, I am heres one I did earlier.

Screenshot_2018-04-29-09-40-36-1.png

:ROFLMAO:
@TonyM

Domestics are great mun !
Just tell em your not care in the community workers and counselling costs £400 @ hour after half up front !

Fancy a brew?.
Yes.
How do you want it?.
What?, why not ?.
Why?.
No he said.
ffs.

ok, so reading this the only one with any sort of issues is you lol. a typical neanderthal wouldn't you agree @JessThePlasterer ?

Brilliant I knew Gordon would jump all over this , @gps I sometimes think about you mate when I’m in same scenario as Scottie , customer standing there watching everything I do asking questions, trying to strike up a conversation etc , can I ask what do you talk about to them and have you any tips to get rid of them so can work in peace ?

Funny, but on a serious note I have a couple of techniques.

Actually stop what you're doing when they talk to you, get really chatty for a couple of minutes. They soon realise that talking=nothing will get done, and they usually say "Right I'd better let you crack on"

And if they are insistent on chatting, just pretend your in a panic because the gears going off rapid. "Sorry mate I really need to crack on the gears going in fast"

Works for me

Brilliant I knew Gordon would jump all over this , @gps I sometimes think about you mate when I’m in same scenario as Scottie , customer standing there watching everything I do asking questions, trying to strike up a conversation etc , can I ask what do you talk about to them and have you any tips to get rid of them so can work in peace ?

So a customer wants to strike up a conversation and you are finding this offensive lol, if someone wants to stand and watch for a bit or just talk then to be perfectly honest I have absolutely no problem with this at all.

What a miserable bunch of antisocial numpties we have in here.

@Danny its seriously time to start vetting who we have on here.

So a customer wants to strike up a conversation and you are finding this offensive lol, if someone wants to stand and watch for a bit or just talk then to be perfectly honest I have absolutely no problem with this at all.

yeah starting with you

Tbh I start talking about plasters to my customers and new trowels etc , I think they enjoy hearing about them but they do seem to walk away quite quickly, don’t bother me though I still talk about them still even if it’s to myself

Is this the same man who wont shop in iceland for the rustle hussle

Is this the same man who wont shop in iceland for the rustle hussle

Iceland, Morrison’s, Asdas, tesco, any of the cheap shabby foreign stores you will not find me in you are correct, doesn’t mean I don’t want to talk to anyone who does though.

Customer I was working for last week started talking about laying hedges and that there is no one available to do that kind of work, another dying art, well she hit the jackpot with me as it is one skill set I do possess, booked in the job for next October nice 3 days work there :tanguero:
Sometimes it’s good to talk

Customer I was working for last week started talking about laying hedges and that there is no one available to do that kind of work, another dying art, well she hit the jackpot with me as it is one skill set I do possess, booked in the job for next October nice 3 days work there :tanguero:
Sometimes it’s good to talk

What is a dying art, is the art of conversation. It seems beyond most on here