dodgy multi

Do you bed the bead before nailing , perhaps I'm not understanding as if the bead isn't solid , Ott me , I tape as well lol
Well APOLOGIES to all for my " builders and diy " comment , had come across spreads that don't bed in and assumed the use of staples etc was a bodge
Still a bodge if not imbedded lol

Well APOLOGIES to all for my " builders and diy " comment , had come across spreads that don't bed in and assumed the use of staples etc was a bodge
Still a bodge if not imbedded lol
been nailing the f**k**s on since they where brought out in the sixtys no problems at all

been nailing the f**k**s on since they where brought out in the sixtys no problems at all
Realise that , I know I come across as arrogant , its really not meant to offend , tongue in cheek stimulation and is meant for entertainment ,
Official apologies to all , especially cockney for leading him on , still can't do blue writing link , lol

Re-skimmed a chimney breast on the same street as this job on the way home from work today, same situation old sand and cement crumbling away. Was prepared this time with pinkgrip as I thought the same situation would happen. @zombie Thanks for that again mate. Learned more tips reading through this forum every now and again than I have in my whole apprenticeship so far. (Working with council mainly patching every day)

Dunno how u nutters use pink grip or staples. Even on lovely board surely it’s not a solid fix to staple.

Clouts all day or skim em on if can’t clout
Never had a call back with staples, but have with clout, if nail penetrates damp timber more movement, tends to crack, when started using staples years ago not had 10mm not going through timber. I might have been lucky.

Using out of date board finish today trowels up nice
Boardy I pretty much always use, strange some people can't get it in merchants. Was doing a extension for a friend when builder walked in. He says why you not use orange bags my plasterer uses only them on my work. Eh, board finish is for plasterboard.
I said tell your plasterer to read the bags.
Mmmmm

had to use it to fit beads and had 12 to do, walls where crumbling if I tried to fix them any other way, got one wall on and that was the mix gubbed. Lesson learned now, thanks for the input, appreciated
!