dodgy multi

Members online

rt88

was out doing a homer today, went to b and q for plaster, gear set after 25 minutes in the bucket? why is going on???

Havagojo

was out doing a homer today, went to b and q for plaster, gear set after 25 minutes in the bucket? why is going on???
Not surprised , always goes off quick if you leave it in a bucket for that length of time , gets pretty warm too

rt88

had to use it to fit beads and had 12 to do, walls where crumbling if I tried to fix them any other way, got one wall on and that was the mix gubbed. Lesson learned now, thanks for the input, appreciated

Havagojo

had to use it to fit beads and had 12 to do, walls where crumbling if I tried to fix them any other way, got one wall on and that was the mix gubbed. Lesson learned now, thanks for the input, appreciated
I push my beads into first coat , board Addy or bonding is good if the depth is a problem

zombie

Private Member
No he didn't . Said cause walls were crumbling

Thread closed part 4!
Same difference will be sand & cement so clout nail will just smash off the plaster.

Leaving at best wonkey beads like 1st picture around door on your job!

Thread closed part 4!

Last edited:

Donzo

Clout nails on damp timber twist and crack. Done a elevation at least 10 years ago, timber was getting pissed on all winter, they all split. That was the last time I ever used nails.
Staples all the way.

John j

Mono Don
Same difference will be sand & cement so clout nail will just smash off the plaster.

Leaving at best wonkey beads like 1st picture around door on your job!

Thread closed part 3!
It's part 4 ye dee dar. Or it could just be old plaster that falls of when you try to put a nail in .

Thread closed part 5

Havagojo

Same with staples , OK if the boards are true otherwise easily knocked , thought that approach was usually done by a builder or diy who thinks they're saving your cost

Havagojo

got them once in Scotland REMRAND TIMBER AND BUILDERS SUPPLY keep my beads in a tube in van but could not slide them in or out stick together like carpet grips
Wonder if plast1stop would divulge if they have had any repeat orders , don't know how to do blue name link lol