DAMP PROOFING FIRM LOOKING FOR GOOD SPREADS

Members online

dampworks

We are a busy damp firm looking for a good reliable spread who can render & skim , idealy you will be experienced in tanking and boarding work, based in or around the bromley /kent/ south east london area and be good with skirt boards, sockets,radiators (taking off and putting back on) ect or at least willing to learn.

please call Anthony 07941237307 or email surveys@dampworks.com

we are cis registered firm so any one contacting us needs to be registered to pay tax in the uk as per the cis scheme

Last edited by a moderator:
We need a multi trade section on here :endesacuerdo: they must be doing alright see one of their vans in Peckham today brand spanker it was

looks like a sticky keyboard... quite consistent... I edited it now :D

good start for someone :D England is only going to get damper :D

looks like a sticky keyboard... quite consistent... I edited it now :D

good start for someone :D England is only going to get damper :D
Sticky keyboard sounds very suspicious! !! Whats he been looking at these "damp patches" ??
65776_02.jpg

We are a busy damp firm looking for a good reliable spread who can render & skim , idealy you will be experienced in tanking and boarding work, based in or around the bromley /kent/ south east london area and be good with skirt boards, sockets,radiators (taking off and putting back on) ect or at least willing to learn.

please call Anthony 07941237307 or email surveys@dampworks.com

we are cis registered firm so any one contacting us needs to be registered to pay tax in the uk as per the cis scheme

Hello mate very interested got my own company been damp proofing for ten years tanking chemical work render two coats timber treatment what is the percentage on your jobs thank you give us a call
Ellis lockwood

It's as if people are to scared to call. Either through sheer laziness which doesn't look good straight away, or there scared or they don't want to look desperate. Either way it's an advert for work and for anyone interested to call so the poster won't think that way!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's as if people are to scared to call. Either through sheer laziness which doesn't look good straight away, or there scared or they don't want to look desperate. Either way it's an advert for work and for anyone interested to call so the poster won't think that way!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I dont know... Strange one really... if this site was around in the early days ie 15 years ago people would call no bother

Very strange why people are scared to call i even g on sites straight to site agents office and get the plastering contractors number

Very strange why people are scared to call i even g on sites straight to site agents office and get the plastering contractors number
I did the same when I was still hungry for it. I would stop in at site when I saw footings going in, drop in a card. Won a few that way.

I suppose it is down to that... how hungry are you for it?

People know that the state will look after them so they are (stereotyping) not as fussed as the old days... maybe?