Daily coverage

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if it helps I've just been laid off for being to slow.

Skimming between 30 - 40 m2 per day on day rate of £70 various backgrounds

Admittedly bit pissed off
That's terrible on price your 30/40m is worth £90/£120 a day so how can you be too slow for £70 :confused:

Well if it helps I've just been laid off for being to slow.

Skimming between 30 - 40 m2 per day on day rate of £70 various backgrounds

Admittedly bit pissed off

f**k me. On the rare occasions I have a lab with me (unskilled, fetching and cleaning only) I give them £60.

FFS! @kebab king charges £70 to get his tools out the van, then uses that money at the chippy inbetween sets.
£70 tho its guys like that who bring trade down stop working for silly amounts its a skilled trade no matter wat any1 says..and don't give me that b*ll***s I've got mouths to feed etc if ur happy working for £70 a day go and get a job at burger king/tesco

You can sack people for being too slow and 30 - 40 square metres is slow?? :eek:

@Nisus step into my office and close the door. We need to have a chat about your future. 10:30 starts, 15:00 finishes and one bag a day aren't "industry standard" in spite of you saying it was. :tarjetaroja:

You can sack people for being too slow and 30 - 40 square metres is slow?? :eek:

@Nisus step into my office and close the door. We need to have a chat about your future. 10:30 starts, 15:00 finishes and one bag a day aren't "industry standard" in spite of you saying it was. :tarjetaroja:
Lol that made me chuckle

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
See this is what happens when you talk prices & metres on here etc, the bloody builders & customers read it :muyenojado:

Now I'm sacked ffs!! :mad:

Daily coverage is about 8 hours plastering
6 hours with family
2 hours ps4
1 hour travelling
.5 hours wanking
Sleep the rest.

Daily coverage is about 8 hours plastering
6 hours with family
2 hours ps4
1 hour travelling
.5 hours wanking
Sleep the rest.

you've missed out 2 hours on redtube with the laptop facing away from the mrs who thinks your catching up on "work stuff"

don't know about being laid off...

PRICKS like you want shooting for fecking prices up for every one else!!!

Well how about you pay my bills and put food on my table and ill quite happily sit at home ya village idiot?

What a tit. Check out my only other post and you'll see I only recently got back on the tools.

Do you think I choose to work for peanuts ya div?

Well how about you pay my bills and put food on my table and ill quite happily sit at home ya village idiot?

What a tit. Check out my only other post and you'll see I only recently got back on the tools.

In fairness you can get more than that nowadays working for anyone, ANYWHERE in the country

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To add insult to injury they knocked me. Told.me and the lad was working with had the flat been on price was worth £500

£2.25 m2 skim
£2.65 m2 boarding.

Reveals everywhere and windows and doorways deducted from m2 total

Took us 5 days Inc prep, beads, scrim, dot dab and sand cement chimney breast. Then on pay day instead of giving us day rate decided pay us price rate and tell us no more work as goin to slow.

Fookin joke

£70 for 40sqm works out at £1.75.........£70 x 30 works out at £2.33....is that the going rate:rayos:

Comedy gold this, since when has boarding been bigger price than skimming??

Name the firm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To add insult to injury they knocked me. Told.me and the lad was working with had the flat been on price was worth £500

£2.25 m2 skim
£2.65 m2 boarding.

Took us 5 days Inc prep, beads, scrim, dot dab and sand cement chimney breast. Then on pay day instead of giving us day rate decided pay us price rate and tell us no more work as goin to slow.

Fookin joke
So you were doing a flat with a lab for 500 for 5 days? Gobsmacked to say the least, site work or not you could've cashed more on agency work or for patching.
You back into the game recently or not, 70 quid is an insult. People doing gardening and grass cutting or window cleaners working out of a citroen saxo get more than that.
Can't get a labourer for 70 these days...

Obviously you do! You let them do that to you. Day rate or price those rates are disgusting and who ever was paying them deserves a whack!
You won't get any sympathy here when blokes bust there balls and have to contend with people like you.

£2.25 m2 skim
£2.65 m2 boarding.

Fookin joke
Think u need to give ur head a shake dnt come out with b*ll***s like I've got bills to pay etc that does my nut in u CNT think highly of urself if ur grafting for £70 a day even at £1m2 skimming u shud make more than £70 a day guys like you who are seriously bringing the game down..

Obviously you do! You let them do that to you. Day rate or price those rates are disgusting and who ever was paying them deserves a whack!
You won't get any sympathy here when blokes bust there balls and have to contend with people like you.
It's a f**k**g joke..I know lads who work at primark getting more

I guess I'm gonna have to accept your comments are true. It's just hard to know what to do or where to start in finding work. Although admittedly I'm prob not doing myself any favours by working so cheaply but it seemed at the time like any work was better than non. Plus it seemed like less pressure to charge less when baring in mind my main concern at present is turning out good work and not speed and coverage.

I guess I'm gonna have to accept your comments are true. It's just hard to know what to do or where to start in finding work. Although admittedly I'm prob not doing myself any favours by working so cheaply but it seemed at the time like any work was better than non. Plus it seemed like less pressure to charge less when baring in mind my main concern at present is turning out good work and not speed and coverage.
Quality over quantity :) speed will come :)

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Look It's easy for lads to slate you, we're not in your position. Most on here will have done cheap jobs to turn over or for experience of the game.
Put it down to experience and move on, aim higher now you have that experience.

To be honest money wasn't my motivation. It was a foot in the door I needed and that's what I got. And whichever way I look at it I'm better off than I was 2 months ago as I've learnt more in those 2 months than in my 2 year apprenticeship.

Still w*nkers for ripping me off though but karma has a way of finding d*cks like them eventually

Those you screw on the way up will remember you on your way down

C.C.U.K remember the name.

Quality over quantity :) speed will come :)
image.jpeg

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
Well said :sorprendido3:

Status
Not open for further replies.