Customers canceling

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't even do the tiling for 600 mate its all 600 x 300 with a one third bond and a cut out moasic features and all being carried out with a leveling system to eliminate lips
Makes you laugh they pay out top Wack for tiles and moan about putting them on, even worse when your trying to save them money and they come back with expensive tiles and borders and want a particular pattern but they act like thick c**ts when your talking about the job.

I've had that before customers saying there on a budget then hit u with some extravagant ideas for the tiling lay out makes me laugh I just give my price and think if ur on a budget buy cheaper tiles coz I'm not a charity and at the end of the day if u can't afford the fitting I don't care ill keep on keeping on regardless

Or when u measures up for on type of time and u turn up to start the job and it's gone from sumat like 600 x 300 on a floor to a module pattern slate and then act like a tile is a tile sorry fuckface no its not different tiles take different amounts of work and planning

Status
Not open for further replies.