Customer

Lodan..
Once you've been over the mill,and maybe f**k*d over once or twice..
You may think differently ;)....
Some Customers can be cuntts..
Eyes wide open mate :sisi:...

It's a bit of game sometimes.
Eyes are always open mate, and like said wouldnt let myself get f**k*d, more work more money, totally 100% agree with that

Anyway im going to bed cos im drunk and tired......i had to watch pete lay a lot of gear on today and its worn me out:)

Can see why your tired listening to him all day ;)
One of the nicest blokes I ever met...you'd love him in person....cracks jokes and says 'flippin' on here but his depth of knowledge is fantastic...after all bg dont employ just anyone(y) im in hull from saturday so name a pub and a postcode and we'll go for a pint....or if you got a nice days work I could even pop along for an hour or two

07769272081. feel free to give me a tinkle(y) would like to meet more off the forum

One of the nicest blokes I ever met...you'd love him in person....cracks jokes and says 'flippin' on here but his depth of knowledge is fantastic...after all bg dont employ just anyone(y) im in hull from saturday so name a pub and a postcode and we'll go for a pint....or if you got a nice days work I could even pop along for an hour or two
His knowledge to a newbie would look impressive lol you off fishing? Think your wrong about BG LOL I won't be working weekend so can't tell you to forget everything he told you and show you the proper way :) might pop down and see you though :)

His knowledge to a newbie would look impressive lol you off fishing? Think your wrong about BG LOL I won't be working weekend so can't tell you to forget everything he told you and show you the proper way :) might pop down and see you though :)
Yeah staying in a cottage on a fishing lake...cant wait, going to get bait friday afternoon for the coolbox...im in hull from this saturday till next sunday...any day of the week ill come and lay a bit on and then take you for a pint after...as a newbie I think the odd day with different experienced people would be great to help understand how different spreads work......a few times ive thought about posting a weeks free labour on here and travelling to 6 or 8 different places but thought people would call me knob, so not bothered

Yeah staying in a cottage on a fishing lake...cant wait, going to get bait friday afternoon for the coolbox...im in hull from this saturday till next sunday...any day of the week ill come and lay a bit on and then take you for a pint after...as a newbie I think the odd day with different experienced people would be great to help understand how different spreads work......a few times ive thought about posting a weeks free labour on here and travelling to 6 or 8 different places but thought people would call me knob, so not bothered
Got a job you can go on for me and I will look after your rod lol if I get the chance I will pop up and see you xx

Got a job you can go on for me and I will look after your rod lol if I get the chance I will pop up and see you xx
I think you're a big friendly bear really...like baloo off the jungle book(y) I also think youd be fun when drunk, I like the sarcasm

Also before it turns into a fight im not bothered at any of the justifications for f**k**g mrs jones cos she thought the last chap would do a good job I wont ever do it and everyone else can do as they please
It was Mrs bowen though?

He's an honest chap and I bet your right hes not mentioned when he lost out but we talk money and he always has a smile on his face and I know he never got rich but I know he's happy with his career....maybe im being stupid and morralistic but I stick to what my dad told me in the hope my little boy will do the same
All good and well he was honest and wasn't rich but don't you want the best life for your kids like I do that's why I slave my ass off everyday so I can give them a better life than my parents give me and there pretty rich so..

image.jpeg

All good and well he was honest and wasn't rich but don't you want the best life for your kids like I do that's why I slave my ass off everyday so I can give them a better life than my parents give me and there pretty rich so..
Im earning a nice wage so my kids wont want for anything, I dont want to be rich, 2 abroad holidays, no debt and not worrying about the bills is more than enough for....also dont get me wrong im not against people earning good money

Im earning a nice wage so my kids wont want for anything, I dont want to be rich, 2 abroad holidays, no debt and not worrying about the bills is more than enough for....also dont get me wrong im not against people earning good money
Maybe spend some of that money on some clean new work trousers... Look at the mess ya left on me passenger seat !! And take ya empty food with ya next time c**t !
WP_20160811_18_32_41_Pro.jpg
WP_20160811_18_32_25_Pro.jpg

Bastards are people who leave empty food wrappers on sly in passenger seat and jump out with window wound down! Bastards I tell ya bastards! Or and bk to topic id defo add a 50% tight arse tax onto price and Id have a smile on my face doing it..wen uve been in this game years and years u mite change ur mind pal..dsnt make u a bad person doing that I've got morals etc but if a tight arse rang me after I quoted to sort somebodys work out that's going to cost them

I had a load of doors hung in my house and I got quoted a stupid low price it was that low I said u cant be a joiner charging that..

Bastards are people who leave empty food wrappers on sly in passenger seat and jump out with window wound down! Bastards I tell ya bastards! Or and bk to topic id defo add a 50% tight arse tax onto price and Id have a smile on my face doing it..wen uve been in this game years and years u mite change ur mind pal..dsnt make u a bad person doing that I've got morals etc but if a tight arse rang me after I quoted to sort somebodys work out that's going to cost them
Maybe ill change my mind like you said but I dont think I will....everyone keeps saying about a cheap job but I think a lot of people pay decent money and still get a bad job...you know that from AJ....most peoples only sin is getting taken in by the wrong person

Maybe ill change my mind like you said but I dont think I will....everyone keeps saying about a cheap job but I think a lot of people pay decent money and still get a bad job...you know that from AJ....most peoples only sin is getting taken in by the wrong person
Most peoples sin is thinking there can plaster!

Anyway done the subject to death now, im probably a mug but happy to shrug it off

Not a dig pal its just true..ull look back in 10 years and think f**k me I was s**t bk then..im same I cringe at some of s**t I left now years and years ago
You're right mate I totally agree....i just try not to leave anything im unhappy with....thing is in 5 years what im happy with now I might not be happy with then....no one seems to call me back though so must be ok and starting to get some recommends now

In 10 years ull look at this thread and say yes there were right...like some1 said b4 people will pay £1000s for a new kitchen/bathroom but will only be expecting to pay a few hundred quid to plaster the fcker

Reactions: eox
You're right mate I totally agree....i just try not to leave anything im unhappy with....thing is in 5 years what im happy with now I might not be happy with then....no one seems to call me back though so must be ok and starting to get some recommends now
Ive never been called bk to sort my own work..wat passes now wont pass to ur own standards in a few years there will be things u wont know are wrong at the min

In 10 years ull look at this thread and say yes there were right...like some1 said b4 people will pay £1000s for a new kitchen/bathroom but will only be expecting to pay a few hundred quid to plaster the fcker
I wont agree with the punisment charging but probably agree with the finish side and understsand how much better I am

What I said to someone today that he gets his grass cut twice a week for 40 quid a pop, the f**k*r grows back so even if he's not happy with how's the grass been cut in 3-4 days can be rectified

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk