Customer cancels, what to do

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
A jus got one cancel yday for next week h/s/l pull down ceiling and a box room ceiking to pull down board and skim , very annoying but what can you do ? Sum geordie dancer (chancer) by the sounds of wot the woman said about his price ! Maybe she dropped his price abit more than the quote as it seemed like the bloke wud end up on 50 quid a day ish !

A jus got one cancel yday for next week h/s/l pull down ceiling and a box room ceiking to pull down board and skim , very annoying but what can you do ? Sum geordie dancer (chancer) by the sounds of wot the woman said about his price ! Maybe she dropped his price abit more than the quote as it seemed like the bloke wud end up on 50 quid a day ish !

Well there are some working for 50 a day but wether you would want them to do any work for you or anyone is another matter altogether

What's it like on the cabs I hear so many billshItters. Some lads saying $700 a week earnings and some saying only $250 ish after expenses

Went to start an I****n restaurant this morning to find they hadn't even stripped the paper:mad: I must have told them half a dozen times that every little bit needed stripping before I got there. Unbelievable. Bloke just stood there dumbfounded as though I'd never mentioned it before. Idiot. Said he thought I was stripping it.....:RpS_confused: Tables all still there, illegals in the kitchen, like nothing was happening...Told him I wasn't stripping it but could get someone in short notice if he wanted. But he didn't want to pay any more. Just walked in the end. About four Indians just staring at me. Thought I was goiung to get a knife in my back on the way out. Some people have just got no idea. Won't do it now even if he phones back to say it's been stripped.

In fact, I'm gonna report them to the Department of Immigration to get my own back. Just on the off chance, like.....:RpS_sneaky:

Out for nowt they would think you need the money from the job and for u to start u wud just of started getting the paper off as to get the job done , and then u say at the end about extras and they barly want to pay original price tight gits lol

It won't curry you in good flavour with the I****n community

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using The Plasterers Forum mobile app

:RpS_lol::RpS_lol::RpS_lol:

F**k him. I'll just curry on like it never happened.

I hope he gets the illegals to strip it overnight and phones back and I'll tell him what do...:RpS_biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.