cscs card

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
there was or is one that is 20 odd pages long lol, this is nothin and its always the same ones burying there heads in the sand but instead of being negative about it maybe we should encourage anyone who hasent got one maybe get one. They are expensive but they have got dearer because the funding isnt there (might be if you look but i cant be arsed). They will get dearer in my opinion, everything is getting dearer.

problem is we aint got the money to waste end of ...

carry on conforming and they will keep pushing !!!!!will some never learn ?
do you ask your local MP if he/she is qualified to do there job !!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
thats funded by the government does that mean they own it?
yes they own it ,and the new scheme that will come out in 2015 /16 ,self employed will be very hard to stay in !! by 2018 there will be very strict rules from what i,m told from a friend at the tax office !!! new cards are already in the offing so i,m told , cant say no more .got to wait and see but there all linked to Europe and the minimum wage scheme ? oh and theres a new waste "containment of hazaduss substances " ticket coming out for all cscs ticket holders all trades .......so the futures orange .

yes they own it ,and the new scheme that will come out in 2015 /16 ,self employed will be very hard to stay in !! by 2018 there will be very strict rules from what i,m told from a friend at the tax office !!! new cards are already in the offing so i,m told , cant say no more .got to wait and see but there all linked to Europe and the minimum wage scheme ? oh and theres a new waste "containment of hazaduss substances " ticket coming out for all cscs ticket holders all trades .......so the futures orange .
I can believe all that is gonna happen but its not owned by the government, the government fund plenty of things they dont own.

I can believe all that is gonna happen but its not owned by the government, the government fund plenty of things they dont own.
mmmm the clue was in government funding !!!ok no probs ? when you look back on this thread maybe you might wake up ! the thread was bout cscs cards witch came from cis cards ? remember when they came in 1990 ish ....takes time to introduce but there getting there ....bit ...bye .....bit.....................................:RpS_sleep:

I somehow managed to fail my CSCS, the questions were updated a few days before I went for the test. Kick in the teeth but oh well

I remember when i had my test i went into WHSmiths and read the book i was to tight to buy it and to be honest it was common sense i read it in ten minutes

I remember when i had my test i went into WHSmiths and read the book i was to tight to buy it and to be honest it was common sense i read it in ten minutes
same here but I am hearing of people failing this newer version of the test and to be fair they add lots of irrelevant questions and phrase some of them like a cross questioning QC, Health and Safety is common sense and the questions should reflect that, the fact that the give some really stupid questions with obvious answers intertwined with more obtuse questions is unfair

same here but I am hearing of people failing this newer version of the test and to be fair they add lots of irrelevant questions and phrase some of them like a cross questioning QC, Health and Safety is common sense and the questions should reflect that, the fact that the give some really stupid questions with obvious answers intertwined with more obtuse questions is unfair

they are only obvious if you know them, so yours saying its not fair putting harder ones in LOL

Not harder ones ,obscure ones. I would read the book and I would pass , of that I have no doubt, but lots have erred in assuming the questions were in the same vein as before and were caught out.

Not harder ones ,obscure ones. I would read the book and I would pass , of that I have no doubt, but lots have erred in assuming the questions were in the same vein as before and were caught out.

I agree and i also would revise before the test.

I had to do mine again last week. Did the supervisors Cscs and passed. Wouldn't of without revision as some of the supervisory questions where hard. There was a fella next to me who failed his normal test. Said he hadn't revised at all!

There's a new roleplay type thing at the beginning now where a scenario is created in questions and you follow through the situation based on your answers.

I think they're trying to make it slightly harder but still most of the questions are common sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.