Council charging for waste now!

What do you all do with your human waste?

Asking for a friend?

Also does a normal waste carriers licence cover you or do you need a special licence for carrying human faeces/excrement/poo poo in a bag in the back of the van ?
Plus what about urine/piss/wee wee in a bottle?
Just wondered what they'd say if they stopped you..

Like I say,, asking for a friend :sisi:

Also does a normal waste carriers licence cover you or do you need a special licence for carrying human faeces/excrement/poo poo in a bag in the back of the van ?

Your "friend" might need these.
168a8ad0-3f83-4c09-b81b-3d6bd8c434ea_1.3aae4b136b6c291f1cb317f38301658f.jpeg

Looked at that roofer article - poor b*****d, he was too tidy and made the mistake of putting it all in a Kent waste bag, in the back of the van i.e it was waste.
Had he just left it on the floor in the cab he might have claimed he's just eaten it, all 30 packets or summat.
I'd argue part bags of material - I carry several, sand, cement etc. for little jobs. They're well closed and/or in buckets, and clearly for re-use, no crap in them.
Mind you, wife got a porta-potty for hols, I was thinking of putting in the van, but can't think how its not waste and for re-use - wattle and daub? Bee skeps? hay bale houses?

If only there was a system to get rid of it. Sort of use water to wash it away into a tube that went somewhere so that it could be filtered and processed back into clean water. It's save making the place smell of stinky bum bum poo poo. Maybe one day something will be invented and we can all live in peace and harmony breathing fresh air.

In the mean time you can just s**t in a bag in the back of your van.

Best ask @JessThePlasterer shes our resident expert on the topic, heard she might be going on mastermind with it.

I had a stalker for about 6months. Disgusting pervert. Scared the s**t out of me.

Want to make a club? We could make friendship bracelets, talk about our feelings and put a sign outside the clubhouse that says “no stalkers allowed” right? :rebotando:
Sounds horrific. Some dangerous people out there.
But yes, a club sounds good. T-shirts, coasters, exchanging tips on panic room builds and witness protection.

Sounds horrific. Some dangerous people out there.
But yes, a club sounds good. T-shirts, coasters, exchanging tips on panic room builds and witness protection.
... which is the best switch blade to carry on you, mace, how to give a mortal wound with a good old fashioned wedgy! Oh yes , I see this taking off!!

Best ask @JessThePlasterer shes our resident expert on the topic, heard she might be going on mastermind with it.
Indeed, I’m going to win it too by merely sitting in silence and staring down the host until he recognises the all-seeing wisdom in my eyes and the fact that I’m awesome sauce :sisi:

So long as he doesn’t ask about peeing into an oasis bottle in the back of my van... that didn’t go too well for me

Indeed, I’m going to win it too by merely sitting in silence and staring down the host until he recognises the all-seeing wisdom in my eyes and the fact that I’m awesome sauce :sisi:

So long as he doesn’t ask about peeing into an oasis bottle in the back of my van... that didn’t go too well for me
Pictures or it didn’t happen

Eyes, balls or jab to the throat! That’s my action plan! Oh and don’t wear your hair in a ponytail lest someone grabs you with i
Eyes, balls or jab to the throat! That’s my action plan! Oh and don’t wear your hair in a ponytail lest someone grabs you with it!

Eyes, balls or jab to the throat! That’s my action plan! Oh and don’t wear your hair in a ponytail lest someone grabs you with it!

what hair

If only there was a system to get rid of it. Sort of use water to wash it away into a tube that went somewhere so that it could be filtered and processed back into clean water. It's save making the place smell of stinky bum bum poo poo. Maybe one day something will be invented and we can all live in peace and harmony breathing fresh air.

In the mean time you can just s**t in a bag in the back of your van.

But surely you wouldn't put that sort of system indoors?:frenetico:
People wouldn't be able to work or breathe or eat in the house? :sick:
Probably be better as an outside system, you know like at the bottom of the garden or summat. Out the way :hola:

But surely you wouldn't put that sort of system indoors?:frenetico:
People wouldn't be able to work or breathe or eat in the house? :sick:
Probably be better as an outside system, you know like at the bottom of the garden or summat. Out the way :hola: