Chancers paradise

Lefty t**t barely earns £100 a day,dont put urself down pal.he charges £170 to skim ceilings,and that's including materials

Location plays a big part of "day rate" "price" ect, I'd say I'm about mid-high on the scale for where I'm located, wish I could get what some of you get haha.

Did u read my msg? I have about 3 months off a year holiday and I earn alot..not saying how much but it's more than you.some days il earn anything between £400 and £600..some days il earn anything between £200-300..just depends,are you back at work you hypricote? You still should be on lockdown as your still getting paid all the shite you and that c**t was posting then ur back at work..bottom feeder go skim a ceiling 4 £170 INCLUDING MATERIALS :risas: :risas:
Noone self employed is currently getting paid off the government. f**k**g idiot

Location plays a big part of "day rate" "price" ect, I'd say I'm about mid-high on the scale for where I'm located, wish I could get what some of you get haha.

Invest in 20Ks worth of machines...have a good team...and work smart not hard and you can do it.

Invest in 20Ks worth of machines...have a good team...and work smart not hard and you can do it.

I'm currently on the waiting list for a ritmo, a big step up for me haha so thats one step forward I suppose, but as for interior work you'd be lucky to get £170 a day everyday round my area :cry:

£225 after giving it the big one for months. Quality.
Have a good day big time

Ok big time
Seen as your so good with numbers and graphs

Jim charges somebody £225 per day LABOUR ONLY

Bob charges somebody £170 supply and labour to skim a artex ceiling..hmmmmm

Tbh bottom feeder I'd take £225 a day now if it was offered to me if it guaranteed work all year f**k all wrong with that.you making £100 after taxes,expenses and materials etc is what's ruining our trade.your the problem.have a good day bottom feeder

Seen as your so good with numbers and graphs

Jim charges somebody £225 per day LABOUR ONLY

Bob charges somebody £170 supply and labour to skim a artex ceiling..hmmmmm

Tbh bottom feeder I'd take £225 a day now if it was offered to me if it guaranteed work all year f**k all wrong with that.you making £100 after taxes,expenses and materials etc is what's ruining our trade.your the problem.have a good day bottom feeder
£225 :risas: big time plasterer

:fuckyou:
15925591811634590010514852141147.jpg

Surely the relevant question is how much profit you make not how much you charge?

Everyone's overheads (business and personal) will be different. For example I don't have any vehicle payments to make, but I spend £200+ per month on cat food.

Your rate per job/day/hour should be :- overheads + wages + (materials + mark up) + profit = rate. That rate could be be £200 a day or £2000 a day and give you £50 profit in both cases.

Surely the relevant question is how much profit you make not how much you charge?

Everyone's overheads (business and personal) will be different. For example I don't have any vehicle payments to make, but I spend £200+ per month on cat food.

Your rate per job/day/hour should be :- overheads + wages + (materials + mark up) + profit = rate. That rate could be be £200 a day or £2000 a day and give you £50 profit in both cases.

What you got a F*****g lion!!!

Who gives a flying f**k!

@John j lets have some face book photos or summet I'm bored!

What is a flying fcuk? You hear the expression a lot but I have no idea what it is or where it originated. The answer is certain to be more interesting than who earns what.

The amount of calls I've had over last 2 weeks is mental.most I've ever had,90% I havnt won..some of them il admit I've took piss with price but majority I've been reasonable for once in my life..if u was a cheap arse chancer ud be booked up until 2022

On the flip side...look at all the phone calls you’ll get to put the s**t right...,just sit on your hands and wait for it to come back around