Certified Plasterer Scheme - Q&A

Brilliant i'll look forward to it. Anyway i can't keep flirting with all you lickspittles all night, got a big day 2moro putting two bags of magnetic on for a scheme customer and she insists on making me a b*****d fry up every morning.

Night hero's x
Tag me in your pics ;)

vfr1223609 said:
Flynny..... :cachetada:you have sense of humour,I like people like that,
You know your stuff, I respect people like that.
I am sure you are nice guy and I will love to have a drink with you
But sometimes you are proper c**t ffs . Why should I tell you now not to spoil the surprise , like a small kid who can't make a difference :hueco:
And @gps what's so funny?

Exactly what he said FYI

But sometimes you are proper c**t ffs . Why should I tell you now not to spoil the surprise , like a small kid who can't make a difference :hueco:
Hahaha well put

What surprise? Twice youve called me a c**t :( I didn't understand the first time and I don't understand this time and it's not like me to miss a gag xx

Oh common flynny, first time I called you c**t, the meaning was high, in positive way. Now is in very friendly way. Have you seen me calling anyone on here c**t? I call c**t only a friend. Thought you got to me in many ways , so don't give me that sad face now:birra::love:
Oh I know I didn't take it any other way :) I just didn't get your last post xx

Lol you just reminded me of what my dickhead labourer said to me the other day, he has a new bird and she said he looks like Tom Hardy, I said are you sure she didn't mean Oliver Hardy :)
And then the sad bit " who is Oliver Hardy?" Grrrrr I hate working with thick c**ts

We know what's the reality site or domestic, pure dig at Bg see what he thinks and I thought will be funny to see his answer. Gps got it , you not quite;).And delete this post after reading don't want to spoil the party pls:)
Ah I see I thought that earlier on :( silly me

Thing is I been called a c**t that much it means nothing now to me more a term of affection really we are all plasterers for a reason and we are a different breed but let's see what happens ones who have taken plunge have tried to defend it the ones who think it's a scam have questions once cleared up we can put to bed a chaps

Times I think why did I carry on with plastering there has got to be an easy life away from all this

I will be taking questions on the 8th :) I have to stop using the word c**t, I have got to the point of describing everything as a c**t it's not a good look when my three year old is copying ;)

Thing is I been called a c**t that much it means nothing now to me more a term of affection really we are all plasterers for a reason and we are a different breed but let's see what happens ones who have taken plunge have tried to defend it the ones who think it's a scam have questions once cleared up we can put to bed a chaps
Strange how people take on that word and the responses are even more shocking . When I call a friend of mine c**t the first thing you see on his face is a smile, he knows there is something funny and exiting coming . I am the same. Call someone else c**t and he can start ww3 ffs

Strange how people take on that word and the responses are even more shocking . When I call a friend of mine c**t the first thing you see on his face is a smile, he knows there is something funny and exiting coming . I am the same. Call someone else c**t and he can start ww3 ffs
I use the word affectionately to my mates. Its when i call you "friend " you need to start worrying.

I use the word affectionately to my mates. Its when i call you "friend " you need to start worrying.
Always when someone is s**t and does only s**t and noting else, all my sentences start with MY FRIEND wit a deeeeep note

When I'm back in Manchester I usually stay at my mates and I say " I was talking to that c**t the other day" and it doesn't matter who I'm talking about he knows lol. I say it in Grimsby and straight away they say what's he done?