Cant believe i.m posting in here but caught a monster today

Never seen one. Had to wait 40 years to see a kingfisher . Bet you see em all time. Suppose you just need to know where to look.
Buzzards seem to becoming popular round here . Also meant to be some periguin Falcons at nostal but I.ve not see em
I see the kingfishers just about every time I go to my lake and regularly see buzzards there also.
We've a pair of swans nesting there this year and we're really looking forward to seeing the cygnets soon. Don't see them very often but one of my favourites are the stoats.
Basically I love nature and spend way more time watching all the various wildlife than I ever do trying to catch the fish.

I see the kingfishers just about every time I go to my lake and regularly see buzzards there also.
We've a pair of swans nesting there this year and we're really looking forward to seeing the cygnets soon. Don't see them very often but one of my favourites are the stoats.
Basically I love nature and spend way more time watching all the various wildlife than I ever do trying to catch the fish.
Seen a few stoats or weasels not sure which lol. They shoot across paths .
Also had a fox run right in front of bike for about 30 meters.

Seen a few stoats or weasels not sure which lol. They shoot across paths .
Also had a fox run right in front of bike for about 30 meters.
Stoats are roughly ferret size and weasels look more like a stretched out mouse. Both lovely creatures. Maybe not if you're a rabbit or a mouse.
I used to feed the foxes in our garden every evening. Regularly get deer in the garden.

Stoats are roughly ferret size and weasels look more like a stretched out mouse. Both lovely creatures. Maybe not if you're a rabbit or a mouse.
I used to feed the foxes in our garden every evening. Regularly get deer in the garden.
Must be weasels . Look like fast fat worms . Must be nice to see dear in ye garden

Noddys gone to Oxford fishing again, going to be gutted if he catches something this time. Could you just nip to linear and catch all the big ones, or feed them up? Either will do. (y)

There's f**k**g loads of them about. They're in every county in England.
Very cute, but murderous little bastards, even the RSPB has had to fence them out of bird sanctuaries.
lovely wee fellows hand feed one regular at the loch

Nowt about tonight just pennywise
20190523_193700.jpg

Must be weasels . Look like fast fat worms . Must be nice to see dear in ye garden
Yeah I can sometimes watch them for 15 minutes before they realise they're being watched and scoot off.
I was just about to search for a little video I took until I remembered that the f**k**s don't work on here.

Noddys gone to Oxford fishing again, going to be gutted if he catches something this time. Could you just nip to linear and catch all the big ones, or feed them up? Either will do. (y)
I'd love to help out but I can't afford to fish Linear. Cheaper to buy your own lake!