Boris says....

Members online

So many unanswered questions from that..

If we’re being encouraged to go back to work but the schools are still closed and you can’t see immediate family and friends, who looks after the kids?

what if you live with someone who is shielding because they are vulnerable, are you still meant to go work ??
And announces it 12 hours before people will be meant to be getting up to go to work lol. But yes childcares the big one, and shocked he didn't even give an indication on seeing immediate family

If we’re being encouraged to go back to work but the schools are still closed and you can’t see immediate family and friends, who looks after the kids?

what if you live with someone who is shielding because they are vulnerable, are you still meant to go work ??
What if my brothers mother’s cousin
Knows someone who lives next to the village I was born can I go to work

Your welcome

And announces it 12 hours before people will be meant to be getting up to go to work lol. But yes childcares the big one, and shocked he didn't even give an indication on seeing immediate family
If you can't go to work simple you can't. And if you still can't go to work in week time or a month your fuked. Becouse no more furlong after June.

Avoid public transport. Lol. Ok Boris. So why are the buses and trains still running. Never heard so much shite in my life

That weed you smoke must be good fella.
20200510_204926.jpg

How would we know? They've had spikes start in South Korea and Germany already.
China has re locked down areas temporarily? Also Chinas Lockdown was a Proper lockdown not this wishy washy thing we. Have had and people still complain

What was that sports thing all about lol lol....

cant wait to go for a game or rugby or cricket or tennis with the wife:ROFLMAO:
Did he say that big nose? Theres family out there that live in blocks of flats etc,he said there can go to the park and play sport with your family house hold..in other words take a ball and have a kick about with your kids,your just trying to poke holes through it cos ur a big nosed left looney arse of a c**t :coffe:

Nope there's more, didn't want to get called a c**t though ha
If your buying it because your a plasterer and you need an emergency supply to get started back up get spreading get the Bill's paid and food on the table nothing cuntish about that mate, if your gunna buy as much plaster as you can and sell it for well over inflated prices like (*****) that's when they become c**ts

It’s general guidance isn’t it, he can’t make it applicable to every single household. he said go to work if you can, I don’t see the confusion with it, it’s down to you to sort it out with your employers if you can or not if your not furloughed. I’m far from a boris fan but I can’t see what else he can say.