Boiled eggs

Members online

Hard walls a weird material does peng. I floated a wall with it and came back weeks after n asked customer why they painted it. They said we ain’t. Looked white as f**k weird gear

Andy get the beer out stop thinking bout hardwall

Attachments

• FB0CB7CB-3F7F-426C-B4D5-080789322DBF.jpeg
    FB0CB7CB-3F7F-426C-B4D5-080789322DBF.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 187
  • 4AA4BEE4-7414-433D-8C5B-150E899F31F5.jpeg
    4AA4BEE4-7414-433D-8C5B-150E899F31F5.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 210
Hard walls a weird material does peng. I floated a wall with it and came back weeks after n asked customer why they painted it. They said we ain’t. Looked white as f**k weird gear
Some random told me years ago that it’s got ground up animal bones in it. It’s a waste product that’s got to go somewhere I suppose :coffe:

Hardwall is a great earner if you know what your doing , how much you charging a m2 @Andy g , is it on new build? You must be as you mention it often. Give me ring I'll give you some pointers

Cant see what’s wrong with hardwall myself, better than browning was and not as much hassle as bonding, certainly a f**k site better than dot and dab. If you think it stinks now you should have used it in the late eighties

I honestly think there’s something in the animal bones theory. Doing a little bit of research, decomposing animals give off Hydrogen sulfide, Of which gives off a pungent smell of rotten eggs.
Would make sense. A lot of industrial waste goes into other processes. Fluoride for example o_O