Boiled eggs

lurpak

Hard walls a weird material does peng. I floated a wall with it and came back weeks after n asked customer why they painted it. They said we ain’t. Looked white as f**k weird gear

Hard walls a weird material does peng. I floated a wall with it and came back weeks after n asked customer why they painted it. They said we ain’t. Looked white as f**k weird gear
Some random told me years ago that it’s got ground up animal bones in it. It’s a waste product that’s got to go somewhere I suppose :coffe:

Cant see what’s wrong with hardwall myself, better than browning was and not as much hassle as bonding, certainly a f**k site better than dot and dab. If you think it stinks now you should have used it in the late eighties

I honestly think there’s something in the animal bones theory. Doing a little bit of research, decomposing animals give off Hydrogen sulfide, Of which gives off a pungent smell of rotten eggs.
Would make sense. A lot of industrial waste goes into other processes. Fluoride for example o_O