Boiled eggs

Members online

beader

Private Member
Funny that .I had a poo this morning and it had the texture of bonding .

Hard walls a weird material does peng. I floated a wall with it and came back weeks after n asked customer why they painted it. They said we ain’t. Looked white as f**k weird gear

We should make a life sized sculpture of Andy gs chimp out of hardwall

Rossi46

Private Member
Hard walls a weird material does peng. I floated a wall with it and came back weeks after n asked customer why they painted it. They said we ain’t. Looked white as f**k weird gear
Some random told me years ago that it’s got ground up animal bones in it. It’s a waste product that’s got to go somewhere I suppose :coffe:

Olican

Bum Fisting Club
Hardwall is a great earner if you know what your doing , how much you charging a m2 @Andy g , is it on new build? You must be as you mention it often. Give me ring I'll give you some pointers

Cockney1

6 pints in now! So home for a couple of cans while waiting for the chinkie to come, I promise love! :LOL:
148ACDB3-D6D3-480B-973E-27A31273A3DB.jpeg

Cant see what’s wrong with hardwall myself, better than browning was and not as much hassle as bonding, certainly a f**k site better than dot and dab. If you think it stinks now you should have used it in the late eighties

Rossi46

Private Member
I honestly think there’s something in the animal bones theory. Doing a little bit of research, decomposing animals give off Hydrogen sulfide, Of which gives off a pungent smell of rotten eggs.
Would make sense. A lot of industrial waste goes into other processes. Fluoride for example o_O