Looking at glasroc f board, 6.5mm bendy as fcuk, also expensive as fcuk

Attachments

• 0793B29D-F54C-47C2-BBCB-A0E6A121B252.jpeg
    0793B29D-F54C-47C2-BBCB-A0E6A121B252.jpeg
    806.4 KB · Views: 422
  • 9AAEA8D6-A212-448F-9580-AFF01FC95E07.jpeg
    9AAEA8D6-A212-448F-9580-AFF01FC95E07.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 390
Use 2/1 battens or metal stud (light ) to create the form work for the shape, put see through plastic on it ,fix the EMl tightly,no sagging areas , appply a coat of bonding (bonding 60 is great ) when it pulls in apply another coat of bonding ,create the curves to be easy to follow ,nice sweeps , when it pulls in,skim it , use plastic for the sharp bits as a smoothing tool, the s*p*r*lex are good for finishing

Use 2/1 battens or metal stud (light ) to create the form work for the shape, put see through plastic on it ,fix the EMl tightly,no sagging areas , appply a coat of bonding (bonding 60 is great ) when it pulls in apply another coat of bonding ,create the curves to be easy to follow ,nice sweeps , when it pulls in,skim it , use plastic for the sharp bits as a smoothing tool, the s*p*r*lex are good for finishing
Great advice pal, see through plastic? What for?

It's so easy to do , just get it prepared ,bang it on, once you've done one ,you'll see
I've done a few but not as big as that, has anyone mentioned about putting little washers over the screws when fixing the eml? I find that helpful when I do them and flexi or plazzi trowel

I've done a few but not as big as that, has anyone mentioned about putting little washers over the screws when fixing the eml? I find that helpful when I do them and flexi or plazzi trowel

done loads years ago....bovis homes i think it was for.
skim the house then leave winders till the end.....for £150 mesh bond twice n skim :(.
the f**k**g mess of the skimmed staircase walls :rayos:...
ahhhh your only young once !!!!

When I finished labouring and broke free, I worked for a company in Essex (Toveglen I think they were called). My first job was doing stair winders for them - they paid £80 per winder, my first one took me two days (not bad, that was £8 a day more than labouring). I remember trying too hammer nails through the eml and then vibrating on the battens....what a clown I was!

Is that you in the photo John? Handsome chap you are - who's the bloke on the left taking a piss or wanking?
No ,that's a chippy named frank, I used to call him handsome frank ,great chippy and a nice lad .no idea who's in the corner

When I finished labouring and broke free, I worked for a company in Essex (Toveglen I think they were called). My first job was doing stair winders for them - they paid £80 per winder, my first one took me two days (not bad, that was £8 a day more than labouring). I remember trying too hammer nails through the eml and then vibrating on the battens....what a clown I was!

toveglen are no longer trading . Ronnie is a member on here , under, plasterers ltd.