Big hit Friday

Members online

It’s being stripped back and ceiling lined as it’s going up for sale. So get it right F*****g up you Ritch
Speak English u sweaty sock, I can’t understand that waffle u type up, even if it’s being lined it’s still gonna look like the ocean, I could surf them ripples your ruff cunnt

Speak English u sweaty sock, I can’t understand that waffle u type up, even if it’s being lined it’s still gonna look like the ocean, I could surf them ripples your ruff cunnt
Had 3 trowels after that pic ya wee fanny.

I need to get out for a round but I always end up pissed after
Dito but bars changing rooms pro shop etc are all closed at the mo it’s literally turn up play golf and leave straight after, but I load the bag with a few bottles of Heineken and loads of doobies, so get batted on the way round lol

Told you fuckhead. It wasn’t finished. When it was finished it was flatter than your wee birds chest.

Don’t lower yourself to he’s levels Casper m8, he’s jealous of our tools, plastering ability , vans , Work and our looks.

Don’t lower yourself to he’s levels Casper m8, he’s jealous of our tools, plastering ability , vans , Work and our looks.
Would love to see your ceiling line after using that wonky tosh u use as a trowel, ability lol, your a site monkey and Casper lays on like a first year apprentice, well jel big nose,

Would love to see your ceiling line after using that wonky tosh u use as a trowel, ability lol, your a site monkey and Casper lays on like a first year apprentice, well jel big nose,

angry as well aint ya
I couldn’t careless what your tools or plastering looked like or anyone else’s.

You do though , what a sad pathetic little life you have.

A first year apprentice lol. You couldn’t lace my boots, Ritch

Ha ha, I was in that Chinese restaurant last year, its called Karen's Unicorn it was the strangest experience ever, it literally is someone's livingroom and the kitchen is behind a big curtain, cracking food though could barely make it back up the hill to the pub.
I used to live in Stockbridge in 2005 on Henderson Row opposite the school, loved it there. Good memories
I did the plastering in that big commercial Insurance building on Henderson Row/Brandon Street about that time - first time I did spray plastering :)

I got a job working for a rendering company, well roughcasters, didn’t realize it involved slating roofs, seems the trade goes hand in hand. Shat myself when they sent me up a slate roof In Jan, ice and blowing a gail...:)
Yeah slater/plasterer was a thing back when I was serving my time in the early 80's. They generally stuck to roughcast cos they were rough as toast at internal work.

Yeah slater/plasterer was a thing back when I was serving my time in the early 80's. They generally stuck to roughcast cos they were rough as toast at internal work.
I spent a year with that company - taught me everything about roof slating and lead work, great bunch of blokes...rough as fukc though - not their work, the blokes :)