Big hit Friday

Members online

That's the trouble with you scabs you think everything is back to normal. Some of us are still putting others first.

massive class room and only me and a lad in there social distancing at all times.

got to get the school ready for September, and helping to keep the economy going so opposite of a scab really m8, I’d say I was a reverse scab, I’m keeping the country going Single handedly , a true hero. Should get a OBE for plastering soon

massive class room and only me and a lad in there social distancing at all times.

got to get the school ready for September, and helping to keep the economy going so opposite of a scab really m8, I’d say I was a reverse scab, I’m keeping the country going Single handedly , a true hero. Should get a OBE for plastering soon
Funny how people's idea of what a scab is changes to suit.

Funny how people's idea of what a scab is changes to suit.

I didn’t go to work when 1000 people were dying in hospitals everyday as well as a couple of hundred in other settings. I had 10 weeks off m8. Unfortunately life has to move on. And when I called people scabs on here it was banter mate, I’m only here for the banter. Great set of lads on here.

I didn’t go to work when 1000 people were dying in hospitals everyday as well as a couple of hundred in other settings. I had 10 weeks off m8. Unfortunately life has to move on. And when I called people scabs on here it was banter mate, I’m only here for the banter. Great set of lads on here.
As it should be. You're right, a decent bunch of lads in the main.