BG state multi finish IS suitable to spray

Is there any way you could measure wear and tear on a man's body who uses a machine versus one who handballs?

I'd like to bet there is a big difference.

Or why not have a competition on how MANY gauges the handballer can physically do against a machine man continuously?

It ain't all about speed.

Is there any way you could measure wear and tear on a man's body who uses a machine versus one who handballs?

Or why not have a competition on how MANY gauges the handballer can physically do against a machine man continuously?

The machine plasterer is fat the trowel plasterer is like a stick

Coming
fdf5dd19f7ebdf45202516a34595dcd3.jpg

Coming up 50 3 prolapsing discs two herniated disc 2 facet joints gone vertebra damage and it's all pinching on the spinal cord I wish I got a machine years ago lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Coming
fdf5dd19f7ebdf45202516a34595dcd3.jpg

Coming up 50 3 prolapsing discs two herniated disc 2 facet joints gone vertebra damage and it's all pinching on the spinal cord I wish I got a machine years ago lol

You sure that's not sofa damage from too much time on social madia

That's bad s**t Mike.
I had a disc out 15 years ago because of plastering.
This is why I can't understand everyone going on about speed. Getting more on is just a bonus for me. We've got to look after ourselves lads!!

That's bad s**t Mike.
I had a disc out 15 years ago because of plastering.
This is why I can't understand everyone going on about speed. Getting more on is just a bonus for me. We've got to look after ourselves lads!!
That's it mate smarter not harder I've been saying that for years

Read from start to finish this is about speed it's been said it's faster and that's all. You could f**k your back lifting the machine in and out of the van, what about vibration white finger? Thought I'd throw that in for a laugh :) I am not slagging machines they have their uses but I don't think skimming with multi is one of them. I keep hearing they will save your joints but putting it on with a trowel isn't much different than troweling up or flattening. Holding that hose all day skimming and the horrible noise inside a gaff has got to be worse than applying with a trowel and hardboard. When I win my machine off @Plasterers1StopShop I shall be using it just for rendering :)

Read from start to finish this is about speed it's been said it's faster and that's all. You could f**k your back lifting the machine in and out of the van, what about vibration white finger? Thought I'd throw that in for a laugh :) I am not slagging machines they have their uses but I don't think skimming with multi is one of them. I keep hearing they will save your joints but putting it on with a trowel isn't much different than troweling up or flattening. Holding that hose all day skimming and the horrible noise inside a gaff has got to be worse than applying with a trowel and hardboard. When I win my machine off @Plasterers1StopShop I shall be using it just for rendering :)
So which machine would be your first choice?

So which machine would be your first choice?
Seriously I get mixed up with the machines like I do with all the trowels, obviously it's down to cost but if it wasn't I would like a machine that mixes, can spray at least 20m, was light weight, didn't need genny, self cleaning, small in size, could spray everything, was easy to replace parts so which one is best :) let the fight begin hahahahahah

Seriously I get mixed up with the machines like I do with all the trowels, obviously it's down to cost but if it wasn't I would like a machine that mixes, can spray at least 20m, was light weight, didn't need genny, self cleaning, small in size, could spray everything, was easy to replace parts so which one is best :) let the fight begin hahahahahah
Ha it doesn't exist. The self cleaning idea should be worked on though.

Ha it doesn't exist. The self cleaning idea should be worked on though.

Are you working on that with Ryan?Good idea , but might take decade tho, considering how long it takes with the trowel:loco:

Yep mostly ritmo l there flinny dont worry bout cleaning it,just buy a new pipe for every spray

Are you working on that with Ryan?Good idea , but might take decade tho, considering how long it takes with the trowel:loco:
No I just give him the ideas, he says fuckall, then a year later it's launched and I have to read about it on here lol

The machine plasterer is fat the trowel plasterer is like a stick
....stucked in your ass.I was dreaming about machine today. 1.5 tones of sand + cement+ h2O + 3th floor.... me and one of my labourers ...f**k that!!!!! Fat and happy let it be:rolleyes:

....stucked in your ass.I was dreaming about machine today. 1.5 tones of sand + cement+ h2O + 3th floor.... me and one of my labourers ...f**k that!!!!! Fat and happy let it be:rolleyes:
I dreamt I won a machine in a plastering competition :)

Am off to France tomorrow with the family not for the football :(. I think I deserve a other holiday as I have worked 3 and half Months this year lol. :birra:

Yes mate celebrating my 50th in venice, we are having a great time but is hard work all this site seeing . I just finished a plate of grilled sardines for my lunch in murano where the glass is made, watched an artisan create a horse statue out of glass earlier. :birras:
Happy buffday sire.(y)....50!! Ffs thats another 10 years away for me:whistle: