BG state multi finish IS suitable to spray

Members online

shame again no picture or vid ,it would do you good to get some put up ,as its just talk ,most these days would like to see it being done .Food for thought with your training why not spray and finish 200m2 ?the machine can do

Is that a serious question? Spray 200m2 of Finish in a training session.... Firstly, we don't charge for training so will lose money on materials. Secondly we don't have a 200m2 wall to spray (I wish we did) the guys will also be knackered then having to finish it. The purpose for the training is to learn how the machine works and how to operate it - the spraying is a very small part of this.

In the 'visitor posts' on our FB page there is the video - given, its a terrible quality, but its there

Its not just spraying tho is it..machines are for rendering market as u can spray loads on and scrape it bk etc the nxt day and no hanballing up scaffolds etc and its better to lay on with skimming its alright spraying s**t loads its still got to be all flattened and troweled in 2-3 hours pending weather..

Its not just spraying tho is it..machines are for rendering market as u can spray loads on and scrape it bk etc the nxt day and no hanballing up scaffolds etc and its better to lay on with skimming its alright spraying s**t loads its still got to be all flattened and troweled in 2-3 hours pending weather..

You can only put on what you can finish - thats what we always say to the customers

Is that a serious question? Spray 200m2 of Finish in a training session.... Firstly, we don't charge for training so will lose money on materials. Secondly we don't have a 200m2 wall to spray (I wish we did) the guys will also be knackered then having to finish it. The purpose for the training is to learn how the machine works and how to operate it - the spraying is a very small part of this.

In the 'visitor posts' on our FB page there is the video - given, its a terrible quality, but its there
if they are "knackered " they should not buy the machine ? ,thought it was easier ?

if they are "knackered " they should not buy the machine ? ,thought it was easier ?

As I'm sure you can remember from your training day, without tying to sound cheesy, its quite 'mentally' challenging or demanding. There is a lot to take in. Thats the main thing that will be the tiring part. Quite often, we just have one guy coming for the training or even two - its only one or two guys that need to know about operating the machine, therefore the others are out working and earning

It does, I think the hand guys will start ahead due to this, but you drop a bag in the machine and its mixed... It will 100% take over
Ok here are the rules I will let you get set up ready to break the first bag and I will be set up with one mix coz I've been waiting for f**k**g ages lol

As I'm sure you can remember from your training day, without tying to sound cheesy, its quite 'mentally' challenging or demanding. There is a lot to take in. Thats the main thing that will be the tiring part. Quite often, we just have one guy coming for the training or even two - its only one or two guys that need to know about operating the machine, therefore the others are out working and earning
i was trying to be funny!

So how does some guys put 300m2 on in day!? Ryan its impossible by physics is wat I'm saying

He has done it. Im not saying everyone will be doing that mate - this is what the customer has said:
Screen Shot 2016-05-27 at 22.04.41.png

Its very easy to lie - but I'm unsure why the customer would bother lying? Its pretty pointless to be honest.

Look, some people will never see it or won't think its possible. That's fair enough, but, it works for the right job. These guys and plenty of other guys have it working for them..

I put 500m2 on 2day lads with my cock!! Yes my cock!! It only takes 20mins this Is where ur ears pick up lads which means I can bang a extra 200m2 on a day!!

Its very easy to lie - but I'm unsure why the customer would bother lying? Its pretty pointless to be honest.

Look, some people will never see it or won't think its possible. That's fair enough, but, it works for the right job. These guys and plenty of other guys have it working for them..
Ye but just because he's posted that dsnt mean its true! People lie wether its pointless or not especially spreads

I've sprayed 110 m2 of multi f**k**g hard going I'd like to see 300 m just saying

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is that the proof!!?? f**k me Ryan I expected better from u..

I wouldn't say I'm even giving any proof - but this is directly from the end user.

It won't work for everyone, people won't be able to see it working for them. Im not here to try and change peoples views on this either.

Your either in the market for this type of machine or your not... If you think it will work for you it will work for you, but you have to have the right contracts and outlook

Many years ago we had the same thing with Rendering machines - in fact, we still do

i,m with you ,sure the guy is on the ball ,if i was you i would spend a day on site with him filming it ,better for you and your sells

i remember when i got my g4 from Les ,he said the machine will spray 200m2 easy in a day ,but you cannot finish that

It can spray more to be honest, but if you have the team behind you, then you can. There are diesel and G4, G5, M330 teams out there reaching this.

You can only do what you as a company of team can achieve - there is not point ruining yourself.

It can spray more to be honest, but if you have the team behind you, then you can. There are diesel and G4, G5, M330 teams out there reaching this.

You can only do what you as a company of team can achieve - there is not point ruining yourself.
Bit like a car that does 150mph really ,might do it once or twice !!lol