BG state multi finish IS suitable to spray

I had problems with it. If you put the gun down for a minute there is a good good chance it will clog.

It bubbles a bit but a sponge sorts it out
I've got a ritmo there's me and a lad we done 110m2 1 hit in to OCR never had a problem with it blocking

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Says so here about two thirds down in the key facts that it is suitable to apply with a machine.

http://www.british-gypsum.com/products/thistle-multi-finish

Have said this for a long time. The m-tec m100 was developed to mix and spray multi finish. We have teams using this and board finish regularly with no issues.

Here is a screenshot from our Facebbok page of what a recent customer using the M100 has said

image.png

So 2 gauges take 3 hours each then the 3rd takes 2 hours??!!:frenetico:
I think he meant they can throw on a 100 m by hand twice a day, but with the machine they can do a third one

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Yet again the PFT Brigade get on the slating bandwagon.

I don't write the reviews.... Why don't you ask the guy himself?

And yes, the M200 will out perform other machines. The M100 is like for like with the Ritmo and it performs far better than that

Yet again the PFT Brigade get on the slating bandwagon.

I don't write the reviews.... Why don't you ask the guy himself?

And yes, the M200 will out perform other machines. The M100 is like for like with the Ritmo and it performs far better than that
I'm asking questions
So the m100 out performs the ritmo,says who?
I've heard the m200 is like for like with the ritmo m for distance and has a smaller motor?
Pumping distance 15-20m(y)

I'm asking questions
So the m100 out performs the ritmo,says who?
I've heard the m200 is like for like with the ritmo m for distance and has a smaller motor?
Pumping distance 15-20m(y)

I'm saying the M100 is like for like with the Ritmo. The M200 out performs them both.

I know you have heard that, an surprise surprise it came from a competitor.

As stated lots of times, the U.K. version is very very different to the EU version.

Why? Because we designed the parts to go on it, we made the adaptions, this is why we went to M-tec the other week, and they have honoured our 'adaptions or changes' by only making them for the UK market.

I'm saying the M100 is like for like with the Ritmo. The M200 out performs them both.

I know you have heard that, an surprise surprise it came from a competitor.

As stated lots of times, the U.K. version is very very different to the EU version.

Why? Because we designed the parts to go on it, we made the adaptions, this is why we went to M-tec the other week, and they have honoured our 'adaptions or changes' by only making them for the UK market.
Ok when it's out on the market get some videos up so we can see what that machine can do(y)