Best machine on the market

Ritmo or m200 undecided. I'll go and see the PFT guys and have a chat, look at some machines.

Hi mate,

Although we are based in Cheltenham, we can offer same day or next day delivery on parts. Also 95% of questions or support can be sorted over the phone. We also have @DaveAndersonREP travelling to Scotland frequently offering support to our current customer base up there.

Alongside this, we're in the process of setting up a 1StopShop-Scotland up so you'll have a local one soon:numberone:

Let me know if you would like a demo on the M200 mate. We can organise one for you

A diesel would be ideal for the simplicity of it. Bit big though for domestics?

The diesel we used to use made a serious mess on clean out plus unless u need somewhere to store it when ur not using it. Them m200 pumps look good! We went for a k4 and that's a mega machine. We have done domestic and site with it and it's perfect.

It depends what material you use
A G4/k4 isn't much cop if you spray bagged sand and cement/basecoats in my opinion
A smaller pump is better as some coats will be 5/6mm
Adjusting the speed helps also
If you spray mono on domestic works then defo as its all about getting it on the wall as quick as possible

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It depends what material you use
A G4/k4 isn't much cop if you spray bagged sand and cement/basecoats in my opinion
A smaller pump is better as some coats will be 5/6mm
Adjusting the speed helps also
If you spray mono on domestic works then defo as its all about getting it on the wall as quick as possible

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very good point. All we do is spray mono.

Basecoats could be my excuse to buy an m200! Can you adjust speed on that?

The diesel we used to use made a serious mess on clean out plus unless u need somewhere to store it when ur not using it. Them m200 pumps look good! We went for a k4 and that's a mega machine. We have done domestic and site with it and it's perfect.
I can clean out a diesel machine in 10 min without making a mess. So who ever u had cleaning out the machine didn't know what they where doing. The g4 or k4 I think they are over 200kg great fun putting them in and out of the van and they take up most of the van with the hose butt. Then u have to get it over to where you are going to mix from plus the big c**t of the gen u need to run it in the back of the van. The diesel u just put it on the towbar and off u go. Drive it to where you are going to mix from. It will pump longer higher faster and can change the speed in a few seconds. Setup is turn key put hose on spray. And they are bulletproof. Makes me laugh when I see people trying to say three phase are better lol there cheaper if diesels where the same price most people would have diesel machines.

Theclemo diesel-powered

I can clean out a diesel machine in 10 min without making a mess. So who ever u had cleaning out the machine didn't know what they where doing. The g4 or k4 I think they are over 200kg great fun putting them in and out of the van and they take up most of the van with the hose butt. Then u have to get it over to where you are going to mix from plus the big c**t of the gen u need to run it in the back of the van. The diesel u just put it on the towbar and off u go. Drive it to where you are going to mix from. It will pump longer higher faster and can change the speed in a few seconds. Setup is turn key put hose on spray. And they are bulletproof. Makes me laugh when I see people trying to say three phase are better lol there cheaper if diesels where the same price most people would have diesel machines.

Theclemo diesel-powered
You dont need a big genny for a g4

Reactions: Djr
You are right I didn't know what I was doing. Dunno how we could clean mixer, hopper and hoses without making a massive mess on a brick weave drive but I'm sure there's a way.

And I didn't say they are better it's just what works for us. That diesel never let us down but neither has the k4 yet and it sprays fast enough for us

You are right I didn't know what I was doing. Dunno how we could clean mixer, hopper and hoses without making a massive mess on a brick weave drive but I'm sure there's a way.

And I didn't say they are better it's just what works for us. That diesel never let us down but neither has the k4 yet and it sprays fast enough for us
I'll help you with it. U put Palatine and dust sheets on the brick then put the machine on top of it. Now you know. Lol

1) May I ask what is the price difference between M330 and M330 with variable speed control?
2) M330 speed variation works at 3phase 400V, right? (unlike PFT G4)

£950.00 + VAT for the variable speed, we fit it ourselves to save costs.

It does work for the 3 Phase machine. To my knowledge the G4 couldn’t do this

Thanks for your prompt answer!
Is frequency control/speed variation unit applicable to M330 only or it fits with M300, too?