Best machine on the market

Members online

No members online now.
im interested to see a machine on thincoats. can see benifit on mono but 6mm not sure
There's no way in the world I'd get 32 bags by hand on it a day dan
I did all the spraying and ruling off with the apprentice helping out with the mesh
Wasn't a hard day either

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice one mate ,love to see videos of plasterers in action with machines...

You got same watch as the RWF fellow as well I see.

Straighten your back up and get a long gun lol
Good job go the ritmo

There's no way in the world I'd get 32 bags by hand on it a day dan
I did all the spraying and ruling off with the apprentice helping out with the mesh
Wasn't a hard day either

got a vid of slurry spray coat?

and what do you do with the excess when you notch it?

I'm going to get a long gun, do they make a difference?
Where about in Scotland you based? The old boy I worked with hates render with a passion and is strictly S&C but got to move with the times and I'm keen to get into it especially machine stuff . Don't know anyone round my area that does it though?

Where about in Scotland you based? The old boy I worked with hates render with a passion and is strictly S&C but got to move with the times and I'm keen to get into it especially machine stuff . Don't know anyone round my area that does it though?
Ayrshire/Glasgow, you?

Doing inside stuff at moment, got back of a house to roughcast monday/Tuesday but handballing that as not much to it. Week on Monday starting three large gables on a farmhouse that we will have machine on.

Yeah could work in perfect, I'll speak to the mrs so she can arrange someone to pick the Wee lad up from nursery and get back to you next week. Greatly appreciated though mate been dying to give it a bash for ages

I'd did 35 bags of krend k1 with me and the apprentice it was full on for 2 hours but had the rest of the day to chill till scratch time . I'd never do it by hand I'd die .
Had a great day today with the ritmo
Over 30 bags of pro rend basecoat sprayed on with full mesh.approx 120m2 covered with 2 guys(me and apprentice)
I don't think I could go back to hand balling with a f**k*d back!!

im interested to see a machine on thincoats. can see benifit on mono but 6mm not sure
I use mine for thin coat work mono and ocr my gang covered almost 180m2 based and topped jlm20 onto eps in the summer started spraying at around 9 after a few none machine related issues and was cleaned up for 5 with a few breaks In between

Reactions: Mag
Yeah could work in perfect, I'll speak to the mrs so she can arrange someone to pick the Wee lad up from nursery and get back to you next week. Greatly appreciated though mate been dying to give it a bash for ages
No worries mate let me know

I use mine for thin coat work mono and ocr my gang covered almost 180m2 based and topped jlm20 onto eps in the summer started spraying at around 9 after a few none machine related issues and was cleaned up for 5 with a few breaks In between

5pm!!!! f**k that. home by 4

Reactions: Mag
All this giddiness regard machine application is great but I was doing this over 20 years ago in Germany and the rest of Europe do similar and always have. No wonder Ze germans call us "insel affen" (island monkeys) as we only regard what we do to be the only/correct way. I still prefer old school s&c etc and f**k what anybody else says

I certainly am lol:hueco: there has been 6 or 7 big render jobs I'm my town the last year and a bit. Mostly student accommodation, some people have been cleaning up here anyway. I think it's all been hand applied though haven't seen any machines

I still like doing sand & cement work but things have moved on
Sit still and get left behind[emoji106]

Not really Rob a lot of lads can't even entertain s&c round my way or feel pebble dash is after 15 pints and a curry so there you go you are missing the trick you are very skilled at s&c most are not so cash in while the others try and make the UK look like f**k**g spain