BeadFix

Members online

Personal insults because I legitimately called you out for claiming "hundreds" of people have used your tape?

I've never given you a hard time about your tape, even whilst many others have. In some ways, I admire your initiative.

However, your claims have been getting a bit Billy big b*ll***s, just recently, so I make no apologies for calling a spade a spade.
You come on here because others were having a dig and joined in. You knew what the thread was called so you did not need to click on. I have literally sent out thousands of samples to hundreds of people and i have had the big bollox since day one mate.

You come on here because others were having a dig and joined in. You knew what the thread was called so you did not need to click on. I have literally sent out thousands of samples to hundreds of people and i have had the big bollox since day one mate.

Wow. There's some projection.

I read the thread because it came up in the listing of new posts.

tpf.jpg

I didn't 'join in' because of anything anyone else said. If I was motivated by that, then think about it - how come I haven't done so during the past year of people taking the piss out of you??

Might possibly have something to do with the truth being stretched..

I don't have any issue with his product other than the fact that it's utterly pointless.
Your a good judge of a new product mate.

essexandy

The Lake Governor​

On a serious note do the advertising standards people cover adverts on the internet? Because if they do then the Speedskim people could be in bother if reported as their product certainly isn't revolutionary as people have been using similar home made jobs for at least thirty years, anything that is used just for the flattening in stage definitely isn't going to increase productivity by 100% or 200% and as for leaving a better finish and straighter walls well what utter bollox

Wow. There's some projection.

I read the thread because it came up in the listing of new posts.

View attachment 58396

I didn't 'join in' because of anything anyone else said. If I was motivated by that, then think about it - how come I haven't done so during the past year of people taking the piss out of you??

Might possibly have something to do with the truth being stretched..
It's ok mate ,you're forgiven.

Your a good judge of a new product mate.

[/HEADING]
[HEADING=3]essexandy

The Lake Governor​

On a serious note do the advertising standards people cover adverts on the internet? Because if they do then the Speedskim people could be in bother if reported as their product certainly isn't revolutionary as people have been using similar home made jobs for at least thirty years, anything that is used just for the flattening in stage definitely isn't going to increase productivity by 100% or 200% and as for leaving a better finish and straighter walls well what utter bollox
And I'd stand by that, even though I use one sometimes.
The original claims for the Speedskim were utter bollox, much like your tape. Hopefully there'll be another use for it because bead fixing ain't it.

Personal insults because I legitimately called you out for claiming "hundreds" of people have used your tape?

I've never given you a hard time about your tape, even whilst many others have. In some ways, I admire your initiative.

However, your claims have been getting a bit Billy big b*ll***s, just recently, so I make no apologies for calling a spade a spade.

Being the new holder of "most innovative new product of the year" is not going to change me, I Shall stay humble.

@Nath80 It was judged by "experts in their field" (building industry) does that make it legit?

Last edited:
.I don't want to pee on your parade, but I been using gaffer tape!! Thanks for the idea!! Just a bit of a pain drilling toe holes in it!! But it's fine....

.I don't want to pee on your parade, but I been using gaffer tape!! Thanks for the idea!! Just a bit of a pain drilling toe holes in it!! But it's fine....
That's how we started mate but the wrinkles, bubbles and air pockets catch up with you in the end.