Bad batch of finish

Board finish is WACK around my parts thickens up way too quick and feels warpy when first flattening the multi way better

I preferred the old board I used old bags yesterday so much better

Hi all,

We want you to know that we value our customers and have a dedicated email address so you can alert us of any problems you are experiencing with the product. As Danny has said in this thread, the more information we get, the easier it will be for us to resolve any issues.

If the product is not performing as it should, we genuinely want to find out why and resolve it. Please email us your number, location and, if possible, details of the problem you are experiencing to thistleplaster@saint-gobain.com and someone will be in touch. If you prefer, you can also contact us by sending a DM through our company Facebook and Twitter pages.

We value our customers and do want to make your life a bit easier. We look forward to hearing from you.

Many thanks, the BG Team

Hi all,

We want you to know that we value our customers and have a dedicated email address so you can alert us of any problems you are experiencing with the product. As Danny has said in this thread, the more information we get, the easier it will be for us to resolve any issues.

If the product is not performing as it should, we genuinely want to find out why and resolve it. Please email us your number, location and, if possible, details of the problem you are experiencing to thistleplaster@saint-gobain.com and someone will be in touch. If you prefer, you can also contact us by sending a DM through our company Facebook and Twitter pages.

We value our customers and do want to make your life a bit easier. We look forward to hearing from you.

Many thanks, the BG Team
How bout having a chat on here with everyone. Sure everyone willing to have a chat and keep it civilised

Might be best if a posts started for pics and question and just have one or two talking or it could turn in to chaos and note will get sorted .
I.d recommend
@essexandy
@Andy g
Cause they got same names and same experiance

Hi all,

Many thanks, the BG Team
U own me money

Attachments

• 20181102_115927.jpg
    20181102_115927.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 227
We can confirm that we do not put any other plaster products, boards or recycled products into any of our plasters
Why is Pure so expensive compared to other products, some say it’s better than multi why is this and why can you not just buy a bag at your local store instead having to buy a pallet

That's nowt to do with gear its what he.s skimmed on thats bubbled

Seen. I hadn't blown the photo up...just thought it was a lumpy wall.

f**k's sake, no wonder he's depressed if he's been doing it forty year and still at that. @Andy g weren't you asking about bonding last week?

We can confirm that we do not put any other plaster products, boards or recycled products into any of our plasters
So can you tell us why Pure Finish is so much better to use than Multi or Board Finish? I find it hard to believe that whatever it is that sucks all the nasties out of the air is what makes it nicer to use.
If the problem is that you only have enough high quality gypsum for the more expensive finish plasters then at least be honest enough to say so, not just deny that there are issues. Also if this is the case then you should insist that stockists hold the superior products, even if it were only Jewsons, being as you're part of the same setup.
There I've been nice and polite. No swearing or name calling. All I ask for is some honesty and for you not to treat us as if we know nothing and all issues are down to user error.
Back to you @BritishGypsum