Ayup duc!

Members online

It is a sad state of affairs mate ! "Money is the root of all evil" as the expression goes, however thats wrong ! The correct expression is " The love of money, is the root of all evil" ! ....................In a nutshell,...... human nature! Sad stuff indeed !
close but no cigar.

It is a sad state of affairs mate ! "Money is the root of all evil" as the expression goes, however thats wrong ! The correct expression is " The love of money, is the root of all evil" ! ....................In a nutshell,...... human nature! Sad stuff indeed !

Deffo last post.
I agree brother. Love of money, so says the bible. Or is it the abuse of the power of money from the invisible hand is the root of evil?

Human nature has been twisted, we’re not equipped to live like this, but I’m sure we’ll sus it all out before it goes completely tits up. (y)

Deffo last post.
I agree brother. Love of money, so says the bible. Or is it the abuse of the power of money from the invisible hand is the root of evil?

Human nature has been twisted, we’re not equipped to live like this, but I’m sure we’ll sus it all out before it goes completely tits up. (y)
That was my point, its the love of money, in the bible !

Ok then, you give your point !

5A6B5C75-2B10-46B1-A11B-F38A60F6B018.png

Haha
Said brace for brutality, you blokes are lovely :love:
I’d say there’s a growing trend of s**t trades coming up so I’d not be surprised if you dudes seen lots of OPW and chancers.
I’m not gonna lie, I’m looking for solid work and probably won’t frequent the forum much once I find it, as you got most questions answered. I’m not in it for the bants either,
I get shirty easily :lol:
I don’t gamble.
I don’t do drugs either, that’s dead naughty.
I am bat s**t crazy though.

Welcome along :D

Nice one. Yeah exactly. Too many folks like capitalism just a wee bit too much.
Think you’re in it together, next thing yer keks are round yer ankles and some blokes laughing all the way to the bank.
Could of just said ye got bumbed

Hi, I’ve been on and off for various questions over the years but never posted!
Saying hello and putting myself out there.
I’m Jacob, I’m 32 from Stoke.
Always been a tinkerer, but I’ve been on the tools for 8 years, tried Law before when I was younger but didn’t suit my energy level or sensibilities...
I’ve done hard landscape gardening for 3 years and plastering 5, the last year spent patching all sorts for a local firm on sites all over this region.
The local firm I was with have screwed me over and wrongfully dismissed me last week, which is a separate issue to my work so no dramas.

I drive, work hard, own home, live solo, got cscs but I got green not blue as made the wrong application!
I’m after good gang/mate crack on work hard do a sound job and get paid right.
Only thing I haven’t done much off is rendering.
I’m a plasterer first, that said, I’ve got joinery skills, building skills, the landscaping firm I was with we did high end projects, we built at Chelsea and Tatton, and high profile clients. Just too seasonal for me to make it work..
So I’m a good catch.
I like grafting and being creative, loads of hobbies and interests. I say plastering is an art more than trade so I work to that mentality.

Hope you’re all well ;)(y)
I'm assuming that "energy levels and sensibilities" = no f**k**g good at it? No offence.

I'm assuming that "energy levels and sensibilities" = no f**k**g good at it? No offence.

You assume wrong haha
Don’t think you caught my drift brother, allow me to elucidate, eh. ;)

I can’t sit at a desk, I’m too pumped. Ever seen a caged honey badger? :reloco:

Sensibilities mean that ironically, I’m too honest to do Law..
I was gonna sit the bar and had ambitions for QC. I don’t like the ethics or business of law. I like grafting and crafting.
But what do I know, I only worked in one chambers for two years, others may have a morale code.

You assume wrong haha
Don’t think you caught my drift brother, allow me to elucidate, eh. ;)

I can’t sit at a desk, I’m too pumped. Ever seen a caged honey badger? :reloco:

Sensibilities mean that ironically, I’m too honest to do Law..
I was gonna sit the bar and had ambitions for QC. I don’t like the ethics or business of law. I like grafting and crafting.
But what do I know, I only worked in one chambers for two years, others may have a morale code.
Haha great reply. Bit of advice; don't ever mention honey badgers again, our exulted leader keeps bees.

Awesome. Does he really?
My good mate has a few hives, I’ve got space for a couple and I’m about to start going a locale apiary.
It should be a more common place hobby tbf.

Not to rant or anything, politics aside this is law. It’s nout do with Boris or the EU referendum.
This is what I mean about my Honesty and Law.
Justice comes into question when a man guilty of treason, who is employed by us, is walking around a free man.
There is a complete devaluation of Law if some are above it.
High Treason is the highest crime in the UK.
Although we’ve abolished capital punishment, I’m certain the sentence is 60 years in prison.

“Under the Common Law, everyone is individually responsible for their own actions. The 'office' they may hold, the 'authority' they may consider they have, and/or the uniform they may wear, does not protect them in any way, shape, form. Simply because they (like everyone else) are responsible for every action they take. This was set into tablets of stone following Word War II, at the Nuremberg Trials. German Officers claimed "I was only obeying orders", yet they were still found guilty, and hung accordingly. This also forms a part of the Geneva Convention to which most Countries are signatories, especially the United Kingdom. Thus "I was only obeying orders" is not a defence.”

Not to rant or anything, politics aside this is law. It’s nout do with Boris or the EU referendum.
This is what I mean about my Honesty and Law.
Justice comes into question when a man guilty of treason, who is employed by us, is walking around a free man.
There is a complete devaluation of Law if some are above it.
High Treason is the highest crime in the UK.
Although we’ve abolished capital punishment, I’m certain the sentence is 60 years in prison.

“Under the Common Law, everyone is individually responsible for their own actions. The 'office' they may hold, the 'authority' they may consider they have, and/or the uniform they may wear, does not protect them in any way, shape, form. Simply because they (like everyone else) are responsible for every action they take. This was set into tablets of stone following Word War II, at the Nuremberg Trials. German Officers claimed "I was only obeying orders", yet they were still found guilty, and hung accordingly. This also forms a part of the Geneva Convention to which most Countries are signatories, especially the United Kingdom. Thus "I was only obeying orders" is not a defence.”
Personal responsibility ! Yer Mrs is a sort !

Sound, how many colonies do you look after?
Im going to be starting with two.
I have space for 6.

Any special advice?
Please don't kill the hornets , nature needs a balance