Arenino reviews?

I agree buddy but the customer wants silicone tc finish sprayed so just using Rasolite as a base mate

Nice...good option for quick waterproof coating not to heavy without the ball ache of hacking off...is Rasolate breathable?

I think u can sponge finish it if I remember.

I had the parex rep out on site the other day recommended parinter over good sound but cracked painted render and then acrylic paint or their thin coat but had to be something

I've never topped a render but lot of lads doing it at the mo...no way you can compete on price with hacking off so it's an option for me now

I haven't yet but this one is solid with really bad lines cut into it and makes a nice house look sh#t . Customers still recovering from the price a lime company gave them to hack it and state again.

I haven't yet but this one is solid with really bad lines cut into it and makes a nice house look sh#t . Customers still recovering from the price a lime company gave them to hack it and state again.

You really have to give the customers up front options/ballpark costs these days otherwise it's wasted time....most don't have a clue

This Arenino? I have a couple of bags to try. Is this a flat mineral render you sponge up? So a flat but coloured render?

This Arenino? I have a couple of bags to try. Is this a flat mineral render you sponge up? So a flat but coloured render?
That's what I'm hoping John. One with a consistent colour would be a big seller. Not everyone likes the aggregate of thin coat and mono is mono.

My fear is with these flat coloured render is the bottom which goes off last full of water dries darker than the top which goes off quicker and dries faster so lighter.

Probably safer thinner.

Gotta say can't beat TPF sometimes, only wanted to get hold of a bag of this Adriano for a small job , had a message of @zolco (top man) he had two bags said I could have , he even drove to half way point today (over an hour drive) to meet up with them , thanks mate :birra: tpf

Well used my first bag of this Arenino today thought I'd post up , only a small job loads of tape lol tbh did like this gear would like to do on a bigger area instead of awkward little bit if I get right job come up, trowelled on nice to spread and sponged up nice

IMG_4437.JPG
IMG_4447.JPG

Last edited:
How long you waited to sponge it?
Tbh I put a tight coat on and came back to sponge it about 20 minutes later it was firming slightly decided to give another tight coat didn't think I had it on thick enough then started sponging about 30 minutes after @theclemo told us not to much water on sponge at all , he was right (top man) , gave a very light sponge over again after that

Arenino sample sealed with Mono sealer, Vimasil Acqua, siloxane based:

Should I seal these arenino jobs Alex and how much is the sealer please, sorry for all the questions I love the gear but get confused with all the new names , getting there though slowly but surely
Thanks

Should I seal these arenino jobs Alex and how much is the sealer please, sorry for all the questions I love the gear but get confused with all the new names , getting there though slowly but surely
Thanks
You should

Thanks

Hi Mate, Arenino is hydrophobic in mass, so the sealer is optional same way as it is optional for Mono renders. Saying that it is a generally good practise to seal Mono renders but it is not typicaly done as it is expensive materials. Vimark sealers is competitively priced at £60 per 10L can which gives an output of about 60+ sqm, so about £1 per sqm. Vimarl sealer details:
http://www.vimark.com/en/prodotti/hydrophobic-primer-vimasil-acqua/

Available also from our partnets @Plasterers1StopShop with the next day delivery

Hi Mate, Arenino is hydrophobic in mass, so the sealer is optional same way as it is optional for Mono renders. Saying that it is a generally good practise to seal Mono renders but it is not typicaly done as it is expensive materials. Vimark sealers is competitively priced at £60 per 10L can which gives an output of about 60+ sqm, so about £1 per sqm. Vimarl sealer details:

Available also from our partnets @Plasterers1StopShop with the next day delivery
I'll seal it thanks again

Just wanted to say thanks sealer going on really pleased with this arenino and customer over the moon too
IMG_4880.JPG

Hi guys,just asking here ,Iv been to see a job tonight it s looking like they are gonna go for arenino ,Iv not used the gear before but reading through reviews it good stuff . I presume a coat of bauwer light ruled off then apply arenino by trowel and sponge up am I right?

Hi guys,just asking here ,Iv been to see a job tonight it s looking like they are gonna go for arenino ,Iv not used the gear before but reading through reviews it good stuff . I presume a coat of bauwer light ruled off then apply arenino by trowel and sponge up am I right?
Yes. But don't do the arenino same day as bauwer. Do it a few days later.

Yes. But don't do the arenino same day as bauwer. Do it a few days later.
Cheers Clemo ,think common sense prevails there regarding same day.but yer first time using it just wanted to confirm it, any tips buddy ?cheers vince bud.

@Vincey
The job above looks tidy. alex has put me on to a lead i will be visiting next week.

they want insulated so bauwer light. have you used this and what did you use before the arenino