Apprentership available Doncaster

Members online

Actively looking and have a slot available for a new apprentice to join me.

Either fresh or already started nvq.

Good opportunity for someone and thought I'd advertise here before going directly to the college.
Good luck in ur search

Few an far between mate. Want top money too soon, so ain't Gona put the time and effort in when they could get a handy wage doing something else. Sad
It is all very sad when you think these days the jobs easier than it's ever been in terms or materials used and construction in general.

Far too many as you say want big money when they don't know Jack

It is all very sad when you think these days the jobs easier than it's ever been in terms or materials used and construction in general.

Far too many as you say want big money when they don't know Jack
I posted a similar thing to what you have and got no response

Slightly disagree. They don't want to know Jack, just the money. Not like they want to be skilled but can't wait, they just want money for nothing.
The boom of z list celebrity shows the last ten years has made a lot them all want money and fame for f**k all, like the talentless pricks they watch on their shitty TV shows.

Good opportunity for someone and thought I'd advertise here before going directly to the college.
Hi my name is Sam , I’ve just seen your post , I know it’s nearly a year old. However I’d love the opportunity to be your apprentice . I currently study at Dearne Valley college plastering level 1. I’ve sent off my CV to many plasterers and businesses but it’s so hard to get on . I’ve only just come across this site , please message me if your still looking . I’m a hard worker , polite , and just want to get on . Many thanks
Sam

Hi my name is Sam , I’ve just seen your post , I know it’s nearly a year old. However I’d love the opportunity to be your apprentice . I currently study at Dearne Valley college plastering level 1. I’ve sent off my CV to many plasterers and businesses but it’s so hard to get on . I’ve only just come across this site , please message me if your still looking . I’m a hard worker , polite , and just want to get on . Many thanks
Sam
Where in donny are you . And do you have transport

Sam
Good luck matey shame you aint based in Manchester

Sam
Good lad, hope someone sets you on

Sam
Do others on the course say it’s hard to get on with anyone too mate ? Just out of interest

Where in donny are you . And do you have transport
Afternoon, I’m in Barnsley I don’t drive yet but I have my provisional and can’t wait to be old enough to have lessons. Thank you for getting back to me , it just seems so hard to get experience, I thought plasterers were in great demand ? My whole college year group are looking for apprenticeships and the tutor is really struggling to put us with an employer also. I’ve got 100% attendance at college so if any one near Barnsley ( wombwell ) would consider me I’d give it my all .
Thanks ,Sam .

Reactions: Djr
Bit far for me to pick you up wombwell . Not much on at min any way
Thank you forgetting back to me, totally understand it’s too far. I would be really grateful if you hear of anything or know any plasterers over this way.
Thank you for your interest
Cheers, Sam

Thank you forgetting back to me, totally understand it’s too far. I would be really grateful if you hear of anything or know any plasterers over this way.
Thank you for your interest
Cheers, Sam
I.m in hiendley and ten to work opposite direction. Plus I.d try to get on site if I was starting out as more chance of good run of work

im a 70 year old wanting to start again any chance mister please