Apprenticeship in plastering.

Members online

Rj97

I am interested in getting into the plastering trade as a female. I am looking at potentially starting as an apprentice with someone to help build up some experience and see where it takes me. I have just completed a few days course I am now looking to start applying for apprenticeships (north west based) but I am struggling to find anyone offering anything online so thought I would try posting on here. Is there anyone who can send me in the right direction, many thanks.

I am interested in getting into the plastering trade as a female. I am looking at potentially starting as an apprentice with someone to help build up some experience and see where it takes me. I have just completed a few days course I am now looking to start applying for apprenticeships (north west based) but I am struggling to find anyone offering anything online so thought I would try posting on here. Is there anyone who can send me in the right direction, many thanks.
What are your vital statistics?

I might be interested? (y)

Try the CITB , they should be able to point you in the right direction.
Good luck (y)

North west is pretty big, try narrowing it down to your town or city. Loads on here north west based. Including me. The resident bin dipper @JessThePlasterer too.

Her blood pressure is 120/80 m8 guessing she’s 5ft 5 just abit taller than Andy all clear on her smear test and supports milwall
Tired King Of Queens GIF by TV Land

Call you’re local larger drylining/plastering firms there the ones more likely to take on apprentices, it’s a good time to get into plastering there’s low labour levels good luck

Hello!

Always nice to see women in trade! Where abouts are you? I’m not currently in a position to take anyone on but I’m happy to answer any questions and swap numbers. Feel free to dm me.

Best of luck!
Jess

Hello!

Always nice to see women in trade! Where abouts are you? I’m not currently in a position to take anyone on but I’m happy to answer any questions and swap numbers. Feel free to dm me.

Best of luck!
Jess
Rj you really, really don't want to be giving @JessThePlasterer your phone number, several of us have made that mistake. How many restraint orders have you got against you now Jess? Got to be in double figures.