APPLE c**t'S

Members online

No members online now.
Had samsungs for the last 6 or 7 years. No problems at all. Sons always had iPhones but has a mac and macbook so it's all compatible. Little'un has an ipad and makes cool videos and photos that are a right b*****d to save on our pc.

f**k me was trying to send videos from the I pad to a android phone. I even sent them from email can u play them no not on the android but u can on the I phone. What do they get out of stopping u from using the android??? Pissed me right off will never buy apple again. I got them sent but the s**t I had to do had to download a app then make a video on the app then send it to my phone. Wankers
Fuckk....Thought you had fruit touretts there clemo?,, thought it was an orange cuntt you were posting about:LOL:.
I was expecting armoured cars and tanks and guns...etc etc

Had samsungs for the last 6 or 7 years. No problems at all. Sons always had iPhones but has a mac and macbook so it's all compatible. Little'un has an ipad and makes cool videos and photos that are a right b*****d to save on our pc.
Get the magisto app it's a lot easier to send from I phone and u can make movie on it. U can get it for android to.

https://magis.to/2FeKiUbS