anyone used Wykamol NMD high impact finish plaster?

Woodshears

Has anyone tried the new wykamol high impact finish plaster to finish over the top of renovation plaster?
Is it essentially the same as limelite high impact finish ? (or equivalent from Sovereign?)
BTW with limelite high impact finish, one coat or two?
Using it after tanking and two coats of renovation plaster.

I am using Limelite high impact on my latest job. on the instructions it says 1 coat 2mm - 5 mm thick. I clean the floating coat down and 2 tight coats. slow setter so just 1 hit per day. don't over trowel it will stop the wall from drying out.
it needs to be left for 1 year before decoration. no wall paper.

Has anyone tried the new wykamol high impact finish plaster to finish over the top of renovation plaster?
Is it essentially the same as limelite high impact finish ? (or equivalent from Sovereign?)
BTW with limelite high impact finish, one coat or two?
Using it after tanking and two coats of renovation plaster.
Did you end up using the Wykamol stuff? How'd you get on?
I'm using it now and sponge finishing it like lime but the customer would rather a finish like using Multi-finish which I've been told is impossible to achieve as it's not designed to be like that.
Horrible stuff to use in my opinion, looks rubbish troweled up, just not workable.

I found it ok

Got it to a neat flat matt finish.

Went on mostly 3mm (in one pass), thinnest 2mm up to 5mm , not like multi - didn't need 2 coats. It is a slow process. Hung for ages over their undercoat, then picked up all of a sudden.

Good yield, didn't slump or show the backing (scratch/float marks) either. Set uniformly too, no dodgy bits or patches.