Anyone else noticing how busy work is

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think your right mate,entry has changed. Near impossible to get any one to take you and show you the ropes and unfortunately we don't all start with 26 years experience. I can see why timeserved gets his back up but if no one is willing to take keen individuals on then what options are there out there? To say he is no longer learning can't be true,surely he must come across a problem that he has never come across before or a new tool that has been introduced? You overcome your problem with your professional approach as a skilled craftsman but ultimately you still learn from it. My uncle ( I think he must have a good 45 years experience)told me he learns every day as as a plasterer you come up against problems and as a plasterer you overcome them and that's what makes you a plasterer.

feckinel George there can only be so many problems???? gulp!!!!:RpS_crying:

Well after been busy for 6 months , I hit the buffers run out of work this week.:RpS_thumbdn:

It has been **** last few years mate. I've more or less always been busy but only on site an was dictated the rates . I know couple spreads jumped in this factory by me an one is Texas now fitting on site for them. Been everywere for great money.

There always new products coming out all the the time . To say there's nothing he doesn't know bout or need to know is short sighted I think . I understand that with most products the fundermentals r the same bit stil

Status
Not open for further replies.