Anybody else got a phone call from BG

Reckons his cokc is red raw, heaven knows why ?

I didn't know he'd made that public. Apparently scrapie is difficult to shift when it transfers to humans. I did warn him that just 'cause the Welsh shag sheep wouldn't make it safe for him to. They've had generations to build up an immunity. :aburrido:

Reactions: Pug
What are @BG to gain from visiting spreads and "listening" to what we think?? Its a jolly for one of their employees to get away from the place and smash his expenses allowance on the mini bar and lap dances

yeah @Nisus is all loved up :bananas: dunno the chaps name though :-\

Pat, and he's a Brummie plumber, or it might have been plumy bummer. The line was bad when he told me.

I'm happy to say I introduced them. :chica:

Another thing to tell you as well it's kind of top secret so can't say to much at minute but I have a excellent jobs opportunity on the horizon which if I get will mean possibly will have to leave forum for.. Tbh it's better than bg reps role and is the job I been waiting for a long time.. Hopefully play my cards right, keep you posted.

Another thing to tell you as well it's kind of top secret so can't say to much at minute but I have a excellent jobs opportunity on the horizon which if I get will mean possibly will have to leave forum for.. Tbh it's better than bg rep role and is the job I been waiting for a long time.. Hopefully play my cards right, keep you posted.
Rwf0067's new cameraman?

Another thing to tell you as well it's kind of top secret so can't say to much at minute but I have a excellent jobs opportunity on the horizon which if I get will mean possibly will have to leave forum for.. Tbh it's better than bg reps role and is the job I been waiting for a long time.. Hopefully play my cards right, keep you posted.
Why can't you come back to the forum? Please don't tell me you will be negotiating the brexit deal?

Why would you leave the forum cos a job?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

IMG_4203.JPG

Pete will be walking round like he is in Charlie and the chocolate factory in London we have electric and all sorts no gold though cos I've got it all,I'm sure they have just got into steam powered stuff in Nottingham

Good luck Pete, you will be looked after there trust me (y)
No need to leave the forum mate just keep quiet that's all ;)